thefannypackhero

3.1k/61% recent lookin fer clan

Tired of mostly soloing, i decided to see what clans are out there for a scrub like me.

Tanks:

T10 - T57, E5, Fatton,140, 62a, is7, is4, E100, E50m, fv215b,183, fv4202

T8 - is3, amx50100, amx1390, pershing,110

T6 - fury,t37, crom all day er day

Im mostly looking for a laid back clan where i can toon with peeps that are around the same skillz as meh while doing some strongs and try out high tier CW. I have played a few T6 CW, so i have pro CW experience.... \o/    While playing i like to have a good time, troll and be trolled, laugh, cry and hurl.

Im sure i can meet a 3+ req on CW even though my schedule is always random. Im just a flatwork concrete dude, but the dude abides.

Come take a look at Vilin, most chill clan I've been in so far. We do many things, like strongholds, and that dead gamemode that was once clanwars. Come say hi: 192.223.24.129

Some villin players actually play too

Im not one of them

mehou plays tanks too if anime trash doesn't scare you :poi:

You outta take a look at [BUNNY] we are a really laid back clan in the top 50 with a very professional environment and a bunch of accomplishments (See Below). We're looking for new players to introduce to the family and we hope you swing by the TS server and see what we are all about! We're the coolest bunch of guys I know.

1 hour ago, Fifty_Shades_Of_Socks said:

MAHOU

Cons- Pubs won't like you. There's some anime in the slack/TS if that's not your thing.

curse you...!

Pubbies always targeting me entire my life in mahou...

I quit mahou and change name. Pubbies wont kill me anymore.

too much arty per MM and get arty magnet.

Sounds like being a top clan will attract arties... is it like the mosquitos and the electric mosquito lamp (ya know, the neon blue color one that zaps all the bugs).

My stats are no where near yours, but situation wise, I'm in the same boat. GL! Hope you find a good clan!

Thanks for the response brehs. I think i might be a lil to screb for a vilin or mahou (only recently been playing T10) but if thats not a deal breaker i def wouldnt mind giving it a go. Will stop by, will be that dude in TS none knows. \o/

28 minutes ago, thefannypackhero said:

Thanks for the response brehs. I think i might be a lil to screb for a vilin or mahou (only recently been playing T10) but if thats not a deal breaker i def wouldnt mind giving it a go. Will stop by, will be that dude in TS none knows. \o/

Hop by TS for evals: vs20.tserverhq.com:9334

We also went 5:0 against VILIN. :doit:

1 hour ago, Fifty_Shades_Of_Socks said:

Hop by TS for evals: vs20.tserverhq.com:9334

We also went 5:0 against VILIN. :doit:

Woah harsh chirps

(we also got 5:2d by SIMP, clans have off days so its not really fair to call vilin out for that)

But yeah come eval if you want.