Attention denizens of the NA East server!

For too long, Wargaming has allowed you to run free in the Team Battles queues. For too long, teams like Clueless, Ping 999, Game Over, and Pathetic Gaming have ruled the Ranked Ladder. For too long has the WGA eSports team thirsted for competitive play and the vast rewards that can be earned from such play.

Because of this, WGA is declaring open war on every team that partakes in Team Battles!

Every Friday starting tomorrow ( November 6th) Wargaming America will be fielding her own team of champions to reclaim the Ranked Ladder in the name of glorious Wargaming America! From the times of 1700-1900 PST, you will find team Wargaming Hax, Best Hax [WGA] playing Team Battles for honor, glory, and gud fites.

I will be placing reminders to all of you who think you can take us on.

This first Friday will have WGA in the Unranked Team Battles section. Stretching our tank legs and allowing players to find themselves a permanent team before we take to the Ladder.

Meet the Team:

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

cQN0aM4.png

There may be some prizes for finding us. There may be some prizes for defeating us (fat chance of that happening :P)

There will be prizes revolving around the Ladder that will be announced at a later date.

Here is a picture of a kitten to ease the sting of your team's demise:

gingerkitten.jpg

See you on the battlefield!

Edited by dance210
Trevz fails at timezones

20 minutes ago, TheMarine0341 said:

Bonus if I stream it? Will call it "HUNTING THE WAR-GAMING OVERLORDS" or something cheesy like that. Oh, and I'll throw in some baby pics, hue!\

"Peek-a-Boo" with daddy

-snip picture-

Awwww....you had me at pics of your adorable baby!!! <3

Haha I dunno if I can get you extra for streaming...but if you do, lemme know and I'll see what I can do. Especially if you use Wargaming Overlords or something like that...that is awesome! 

What, no Major Rampage to order the team to split off into easily destroyed 1-2 tank units?

And I thought Mugsy walked into an office 3 years ago, locked the door, and made it clear that anyone who entered would be killed and eaten.  

20 minutes ago, Deusmortis said:

What, no Major Rampage to order the team to split off into easily destroyed 1-2 tank units?

And I thought Mugsy walked into an office 3 years ago, locked the door, and made it clear that anyone who entered would be killed and eaten.  

Well, see, we could have invited Rampage and had him call...but I like to win. You know, you could invite him to your team and have him call for you. That'll be fun (for us) ;)

Haha I think Mugsy has mellowed since then *glances nervously around* Yep, he's totally mellowed....

20 minutes ago, TheMarine0341 said:

PS: Are times EST or PST?

Derp, PST. That's what happens why I leave Trevz in charge of the forum post, then just steal it from him....I should make him call this week instead of me!

11 minutes ago, Tedster59 said:

just noticed, you can't look up Pidgeon_of_War's stats.

hidden stats coming?

Maybe Pidgeon is that good. (Or that bad)

If they started hidding stats, every purple would instantly rejoice.

1 hour ago, hallo1994 said:

This guy... why him?

giphy.gif

Well, Triple is part of the eSports team. We're only missing Judo...and our content guy. It'll still be fun, promise!!

42 minutes ago, hiipanda said:

"x y best y"

zouth zpawn bezt zpawn

wargaming hax best hax

You're stealing our dank memes!

I miss Zouth Zpawn :(

Just remember, imitation is the greatest form of flattery!! <3

Although...I'm pretty sure we stole it from "Relic hax, best hax." Relic would need to confirm though lol

7 minutes ago, Tedster59 said:

lol I mention it and he/she un-hides the stats 

That was my fault. We couldn't find it on Wotlabs when we set up the page. It was amusing that Pigeon didn't have stats (oh, the jokes I made!).

Then when you said something I went looking for his stats to prove he existed...and didn't stop until I found it :P 

2 hours ago, dance210 said:

Well, Triple is part of the eSports team. We're only missing Judo...and our content guy. It'll still be fun, promise!!

I miss Zouth Zpawn :(

Just remember, imitation is the greatest form of flattery!! <3

Although...I'm pretty sure we stole it from "Relic hax, best hax." Relic would need to confirm though lol

That was my fault. We couldn't find it on Wotlabs when we set up the page. It was amusing that Pigeon didn't have stats (oh, the jokes I made!).

Then when you said something I went looking for his stats to prove he existed...and didn't stop until I found it :P 

Really nice of you to post this on the wotlabs forums dance. You're probably my favorite WGNA official. Can't wait to see what you guys have in store for next league season!

1 hour ago, RustyZ said:

Really nice of you to post this on the wotlabs forums dance. You're probably my favorite WGNA official. Can't wait to see what you guys have in store for next league season!

Awww thanks <3 <3

I'm looking forward to next league season too!! I can't wait to see what Tier X brings...lol and hopefully we'll get more Silver league games streamed :-D

7 hours ago, Shifty_101st said:

Still waiting for dance to marry me <3 

Still waiting for Shifty to ask me on a date ;) <3

7 hours ago, Fulcrous said:

Dance have you or any other WG members ever been called out for warpack? :^)

Pizzastorm most likely has...he was the only WGA person that I saw on that hacker/cheat site lol.

I'm too much a baddie scrub to be called out for warpack...I leave that up to my platoonmates lol. I did once get called out for hacking (pre-warpack era); it's not my fault my Easy 8 had 3 crew skills and I could snapshot everything while on the move!!!

6 hours ago, dance210 said:

Still waiting for Shifty to ask me on a date ;) <3

Pizzastorm most likely has...he was the only WGA person that I saw on that hacker/cheat site lol.

So WG is laughing at that website as well?

Good to know :P