Jump to content
allenmark00

League of Legends general discussion. Or League of Draven, take your pick.

Recommended Posts

Well since GameLab's Nexus has been destoryed and we have some Summoners around here, why not restart the thread? Besides, there's something entertaining about juggling axererangs...I can`t get enough of it.

 

KnI0Hys.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Kuroialty said:

The game is shit and an even stronger source for self-abuse and failed expectations than WoT.  Just uninstall it already.

Are you being sarcastic? The pile of shit you linked seems like totally retarded click bait. I have only skimmed through it, but there's so little content wrapped in an unbearably humongous wall of text, basically an empty box in a box in a box in a box in a box etc. As far as I can tell, the arguments are pretty fucking dumb as well...

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Xen said:

Are you being sarcastic? The pile of shit you linked seems like totally retarded click bait. I have only skimmed through it, but there's so little content wrapped in an unbearably humongous wall of text, basically an empty box in a box in a box in a box in a box etc. As far as I can tell, the arguments are pretty fucking dumb as well...

It's probably made by some baddie who got salty after defeat :D

Like that site for WoT cheaters.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Kuroialty said:

Shit post - Solono

Read the first page again. You get some information but not a single concrete argument to boot, just expressing ones opinion without anything to back it up isn't exactly the way to make your case. 

In fact he's literally wrong on most points just by stating things that can be disproven just by reading up on some MOBA FACTS

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kolni said:

Read the first page again. You get some information but not a single concrete argument to boot, just expressing ones opinion without anything to back it up isn't exactly the way to make your case.

What is an introduction?

In fact he's literally wrong on most points just by stating things that can be disproven just by reading up on some MOBA FACTS

There are sources in the sidebar of his article and no sources in your post.  Apply yourself.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kuroialty said:

What is an introduction?

 

 

There are sources in the sidebar of his article and no sources in your post.  Apply yourself.

If you spend over 10 paragraphs literally doing nothing but beat around the bush, failing to provide any real opinion or argument besides saying that it sucks, I'd not take that person seriously on the matter. I don't care if MOBA games are flawed nor will this steaming pile of shit you linked because it fails to prove any point whatsoever because it OBVIOUSLY succeeded as a gamemode for some reason other than a fluke. Facts are that games don't grow that popular if they aren't good games. Just because of this guys inability to play the game and probably yours as well doesn't mean that the gamemode sucks when the popularity and competitiveness of the says the exact opposite.

I don't care what sources he uses because even with them he fails to provide any reasonable counter.

 

You really belong in low tiers if you're this retarded.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Kuroialty said:

That's fine.  If you don't have the attention span to read something for five to ten minutes, you have bigger problems than worrying about whether you should be playing LoL or not.

Yes, I want to see you read so much text in 10 minutes. And this isn't an issue with my attention span, it's about my lack of tolerance for shitty writing and contentless text.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6.11.2015, 04:21:08, Kuroialty said:

The game is shit and an even stronger source for self-abuse and failed expectations than WoT.  Just uninstall it already.

" Synopsis: In spite of the time and energy that I have committed to researching and writing this book, many fans of dota will claim I am not qualified to present an argument. They will claim I am not good enough at dota and have not played enough dota. "

The author is apparently a baddie stating the very facts that strip his ability of having an educated opinion and then denying them. 

Thing to know about Mobas: elo hell sucks, don't be in elo hell, its your fault if you are in elo hell. The game shouldn't be viewed from elo hell. (if anyone cares dota elo hell is anything below 4k MMR, things are getting interesting at 6k).

Played quite alot of LoL, Smite and DotA 1&2 each one has its own flaws and benefits.... that said - LoL sucks, Dota 4lyfe and Smite is for fun with friends as far as my personal opinion goes.

At the end of a day it is just that though - personal opinon, so pick your poision.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, GoddamnMoistOwlettesTesla said:

" Synopsis: In spite of the time and energy that I have committed to researching and writing this book, many fans of dota will claim I am not qualified to present an argument. They will claim I am not good enough at dota and have not played enough dota. "

The author is apparently a baddie stating the very facts that strip his ability of having an educated opinion and then denying them. 

Thing to know about Mobas: elo hell sucks, don't be in elo hell, its your fault if you are in elo hell. The game shouldn't be viewed from elo hell. (if anyone cares dota elo hell is anything below 4k MMR, things are getting interesting at 6k).

Played quite alot of LoL, Smite and DotA 1&2 each one has its own flaws and benefits.... that said - LoL sucks, Dota 4lyfe and Smite is for fun with friends as far as my personal opinion goes.

At the end of a day it is just that though - personal opinon, so pick your poision.

I have just read all the shit that guy said and it all boils down to:

"I personally don't like this genre, therefore it's objectively shit.

Also, I have never given these games a serious try, because I sucked at them. And I don't like competitive games anyway, I prefer singleplayer and co-op.

My opinions are facts, and facts are superior to your opinions. Deal with it, faggot."

Link to post
Share on other sites

I try to host an thread about LoL, an shitstorm breaks out over an wall of "this game sucks because I said so" text. WTF is wrong with you people? So anyways, any Champion recommendations for mid laning?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, allenmark00 said:

I try to host an thread about LoL, an shitstorm breaks out over an wall of "this game sucks because I said so" text. WTF is wrong with you people? So anyways, any Champion recommendations for mid laning?

Lux best champ in the game tbh family.  Disclaimer I'm shit at league and don't play much.  

3h7Z71y.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

o7 lux maybe isn't very much in the meta but its good old fun vs squishy teams if you hit your skillshots

katarina is now obsolete because ekko happened

i like playing karthus but thats even less meta than lux and kata

also sucks that sometimes you have to die to win a fight... can't hog all kills!

im low elo don't trust me i just play the game get carried

if someone plays EUW, doesn't flame or afk too much and wants to do some heavy lifting add me

IGN: ConR3d

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/9/2015, 2:16:18, Fulcrous said:

Lee Sin best champ. Too bad in solo queue people don't help set up ganks or pick champs that can 1v1 as well as teamfight in plat.

I pick Shaco against Lee Sin because I'm in silver and usually everyone plays him here is bad at him. 

Also: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=top+tier+league+of+legends

And thoughts about Tentacle Worshipper Illaoi?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...