MetGreDKo

Red Alert 2

wheee! Interestingly enough, I have the chrono timer as my 'system working' mouse icon. hehe. one of my favorite series

It's...15 years old at least. Still will play it up to now.

Crawling Grand Cannons towards the enemy base never gets old lol. That said, I always thought the Soviet faction was kinda UP.

16 minutes ago, mttspiii said:

Crawling Grand Cannons towards the enemy base never gets old lol. That said, I always thought the Soviet faction was kinda UP.

lol yes. resistance is futile... >:D

Finally, i was missing my pirated copy of Red Alert 2.

Now i can go back to spamming prism tanks and a mirage tank (kill dem pesky infantry) to demolish enemy bases from afar...  
Or steamrolling with Apocalypse tanks en masse.

Or actually do the story.

46 minutes ago, MetGreDKo said:

It's on the house yo. Just need Origin. Grab it for free. Yuri's Revenge included.

Way to dealbreaker.

16 minutes ago, mttspiii said:

Soviets were absolutely OP in the base game because early Rhinos > Everything while the Allies had no way to survive to Mirages, and even then had to deal with Desolator+Apocs if they did, and the Iron curtain

Then YR came around and Yuri became massively OP and the Allies received a massive buff in the form of the Guardian GI (which basically shuts down the Soviet rush meta) and buys the Allies time to tech to Battle Fortresses (which can outrun Rhinos long enough for the GGIs to kill them) and Mirages.

55 minutes ago, ForkUrEyes said:

Unit ready, unit ready. unit lost, unit lost.

Stop churning GIs while their Apocalypse is outside your barracks.

1 hour ago, ForkUrEyes said:

Unit ready, unit ready. unit lost, unit lost.

Bad stuff happens when you deploy your Desolator near your Barracks and Cloning Vats sweetie.

More like a sneaky British sniper who ate your mercenaries every 1 second. The moment you realize it is when the sniper is already ranked with three stripes. xD

RA2 was basically the one C&C I didn't play because I got super mad at the balance issues, particularly when I ran across the fact that a few infantry men with assault rifles could fucking crush a tank. I'm also still mad that RA2 is an EA game, RIP Westwood Studios.

Original RA still master race.

34 minutes ago, Zinn said:

RA2 was basically the one C&C I didn't play because I got super mad at the balance issues, particularly when I ran across the fact that a few infantry men with assault rifles could fucking crush a tank. I'm also still mad that RA2 is an EA game, RIP Westwood Studios.

Well at least it's one game of the series that EA didn't fuck up.

Also I have 6 CDs of each C&C games. All original.

Yes I am a massive fan. They are the first games I ever played one the PC.

2 hours ago, Zinn said:

EA did a semi-decent job with Generals: Zero Hour... yes I was a prolific hacker on the scene at the time but I was still quite good at the game without ze hacks. The Sage engine used was ridiculously flawed...

I suppose there were some pretty game breaking bugs too... but then I found those in C&C3 too :P

RA2 was fun but factions were completely unbalanced

23 hours ago, mttspiii said:

watch?v=IRY7uxVAS-E