Sign in to follow this  
Zezti

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn + Heavensward

I played the beta a few years ago and liked it, but didn't have any friends with game-capable PC's at the time and wasn't up to solo-ing it so forgot all about it.

A friend and I bought this 2 weeks ago and I'm absolutely loving it. I'm not a huge MMO player - Runescape and Eve were all I've played before - but I'm really enjoying this. Yet to join a Free Company as I'd rather start one myself.

Currently a level 40 Dragoon, with some other classes (Arcanist 25, Thaumaturge 15, some crafting/gather classes level 1 or 2) and just beaten Titan in the story. I read there's no point in getting Heavensward until you finish the Realm Reborn storyline so I'm waiting on that but I can't wait to be a Dark Knight, their abilities look so cool.

Anyone else play this? A wotlabs FC could be the FC I was thinking of starting if others are interested.

Edit: derp, forgot important part - playing on EU Zodiark server

FF14 is shiny and I like the style and lore. My issue is that endgame is just non stop raiding in static groups and all that. I lurked the reddit sub forum and it does not look very friendly.

I was planning on giving some time to another trial run. But, I will most likely not buy in or sub. To many other games too play right now...