5 hours ago, kariverson said:

Nice requirements! Not even 3/4 of FAME meet them xD :kwim:

Note that if you lack in a few areas but exceed our requirements in others or you're a FC we will still consider your application (we really do, nobody's perfect)!

Like for realz, you don't have to be 100% dead on the requirements to make it. They just roughly reflect our averages in the clan. If you started your account as a nonprem bob like me, chances are you won't make the WN8 overall. But that's fine when your recent is good, you got some exp in skirms etc...

Oh yeah, and if you're a clickerbob for instance we do realize it's hard to get these averages while clicking and stuff^^

We just don't want inactive rerolls who are basically still tomatoes and just idle in the clan for the tag.

10 hours ago, hall0 said:

Anyway. Two from Fame in this thread only one fulfill the requirements :kjugh:

12 hours ago, X3N4 said:

Note that if you lack in a few areas but exceed our requirements in others ... we will still consider your application

Bitch please, with my recent and my big boobs combined I'm basically BPX-level of overall stats.

tumblr_lht5ilPqNe1qdlkgg.gif

FAME will however try to avoid that F15-thing where none of the recruiters or officers meet their own reqs. :dealdog:

Also, too many germans in clan, needs more great accents that doesn't make you wanna scream "get to tha choppa". That happens a lot for me #triggered. I'm gonna vote for more welsh bois, I enjoy that accent, or a british accent that isn't trashy as fuck. Also finnish, that rally english man.

Just now, Gashtag said:

BPX has the other 950? :D

AHA, so I can pull recents you think BPX has played!

1. Poor BPX for you doubting his performance at this peasant level

2. Yay me

1 minute ago, hall0 said:

Seems like I touched a nerve :dealdog:

At least someone touched a part of me kappa :awyeah:

3 hours ago, X3N4 said:

Note that if you lack in a few areas but exceed our requirements in others or you're a FC we will still consider your application (we really do, nobody's perfect)!

Like for realz, you don't have to be 100% dead on the requirements to make it. They just roughly reflect our averages in the clan. If you started your account as a nonprem bob like me, chances are you won't make the WN8 overall. But that's fine when your recent is good, you got some exp in skirms etc...

Oh yeah, and if you're a clickerbob for instance we do realize it's hard to get these averages while clicking and stuff^^

We just don't want inactive rerolls who are basically still tomatoes and just idle in the clan for the tag.

Appreciate the cool answer to my semi spam :P Yeah it does suck to start out as a noob suiciding an OP hellcat cause you thought it sucked lmao.

Random question that I really wanted to ask an exceptional player. Do you find yourself performing at the highest level only a specific time of the day? 

Say hi to Know1ng from me :)

33 minutes ago, Gashtag said:

Yeah Nurkus, your recents are pretty insane >:D hehe

I didn't play that much on nurkus' acc recently and when I did I played pretty bad lol

15 minutes ago, kariverson said:

Appreciate the cool answer to my semi spam :P Yeah it does suck to start out as a noob suiciding an OP hellcat cause you thought it sucked lmao.

Random question that I really wanted to ask an exceptional player. Do you find yourself performing at the highest level only a specific time of the day? 

Say hi to Know1ng from me :)

Unless I have a good streak going into the CW+after CW times I don't play during that time. Too many platoons, especially too many blue yoloshitter platoons. Don't want to face that. Apart from that I just play when I'm not tired cause when I'm tired I play like a potato and die all the time because I can't manage my aggression ingame.

Just now, MissNurkie said:

Bitch please, with my recent and my big boobs combined I'm basically BPX-level of overall stats.

FAME will however try to avoid that F15-thing where none of the recruiters or officers meet their own reqs. :dealdog:

Xen has manboobs, you're saying he has a chance? 

Also @Mavi shots being fired :doge:

2 hours ago, BPX said:

We've had more fucking germans than poles for a while now.

Thats in every clan the same problems, so many germans :(

As long as there`s no Austrian in charge of a german clanleadershop thing, all should be fine :awyeah:

Also, a shame you got no new 1 vs1 champion to do the mandatory 1 vs 1 fights like Majstora did ^^

The opening post is a bit lacking imo, too many confusing numbers not enough noob offending graphic content. Maybe you should get in contact with Panzerstranski for that, Incu and Fabse might know how to do that?!

3 minutes ago, GehakteMolen said:

Also, a shame you got no new 1 vs1 champion to do the mandatory 1 vs 1 fights like Majstora did ^^

Who 's Majstora - did I miss something? I thought there was only 1 champion, the one and only LiveIT!