Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Folterknecht said:

The opening post is a bit lacking imo, too many confusing numbers not enough noob offending graphic content. Maybe you should get in contact with Panzerstranski for that, Incu and Fabse might know how to do that?!

Who 's Majstora - did I miss something? I thought there was only 1 champion, the one and only LiveIT!

I guess Liveit is the undeafted champion, because im sure if some:

1: Did a 1vs1 against liveit

2: beat him

We would have seen topic(s) and suchs :P

for NA ppl: This is stronk topic: http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/198196-do-you-want-to-really-know-how-good-you-are/

 

1 hour ago, Kolni said:

Wasn't Majstora crazy good at 1v1's?

Yeah, he was (is), one of the best players of the game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ninz said:

Can someone do a tldr of liveIT for those of us who dont know him? I see him mentioned so often. 

guy is gud, made a thread to challenge other ppl for fun (and to prove that he is gud), lots of ppl thought 'oh kek ima beating that wannabe' and they got raped

correct me if I'm wrong or missed more important things

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Dynamic_One* Never seen you before but you seem upset with me, are you okay? If I hurt you in any way, could you be so kind to show me here where I did so:

4dZ8apE75h-2.png

 

Thinking about it, it is possible that I have offended people by accident, maybe once or twice. :cri:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ninz said:

Can someone do a tldr of liveIT for those of us who dont know him? I see him mentioned so often. 

 

1 hour ago, Sergeant_Fgt said:

guy is gud, made a thread to challenge other ppl for fun (and to prove that he is gud), lots of ppl thought 'oh kek ima beating that wannabe' and they got raped

correct me if I'm wrong or missed more important things

That's half of the thread link by Gehakte.

 

LiveIT ...

  • good tanker
  • with horrible accent,
  • huge ego + limited trolling abilities (imo) + need to express himself publicly as often as possible at the round table 
  • archenemy - a certain individual with limited mental capabilities from the Balkan who somehow was granted mod powers by the WG Paris janitor (BBV)
  • comes up with the most retarded tactics for Campinovka company battles as FC, which have to be broadcasted with min 110 dBa ofc

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ninz said:

Can someone do a tldr of liveIT for those of us who dont know him? I see him mentioned so often. 

He started as FC of HARD i think, where they went from berlin to moscow (or other way) and hold both citys + a ton of other crap for mad goldz.

Later he was FC of Hami, were he did quite well, after that he was FC of 322, also hes main tektik: All rash with E5 + no camping morans!! worked quite well, when 322 imploded he made 322EX to make a cw clan out of 322, this sort of failed, so he became FC of HAMI (?) again.

He also always made remarks of him beiing #1 and the rest beiing morons (he had a fairly big ego :P ), and made the above 1 vs 1 topic.

Because many ppl though he was just bluffing / not that good, there were actually ppl stupid enough to do a 1 vs 1, afaik he never lost a 1vs1, since if he would have, the winner would have made a mega c00l topic about that for sure :P

The logo of 322ex is also often used in FAME news or other troll screenshots, they are often hiden quite will, but a good pic has LiveIT on it :P

Like here:

fl97qa.jpg

(the 3 soldiers left bottom, the most left is liveit :P )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sergeant_Fgt said:

guy is gud, made a thread to challenge other ppl for fun (and to prove that he is gud), lots of ppl thought 'oh kek ima beating that wannabe' and they got raped

correct me if I'm wrong or missed more important things

He is good, he was never great. He played only tomatoes in that challenge tho, not a single good player applied for it. His ego was always bigger than his actual skills tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, X3N4 said:

He is good, he was never great. He played only tomatoes in that challenge tho, not a single good player applied for it. His ego was always bigger than his actual skills tho

So why didn't you man up then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The real question is why someone would make a 1v1 topic regarding a 15v15 random pubbie game. It's about as far from relevance in terms of the skills needed in the game as humanly possible, since getting gud at WoT is very little left clicking and a whole lot of learning to interpret what the sea of pubbies and corridors will throw at you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Folterknecht said:

 

That's half of the thread link by Gehakte.

 

LiveIT ...

  • good tanker
  • with horrible accent,
  • huge ego + limited trolling abilities (imo) + need to express himself publicly as often as possible at the round table 
  • archenemy - a certain individual with limited mental capabilities from the Balkan who somehow was granted mod powers by the WG Paris janitor (BBV)
  • comes up with the most retarded tactics for Campinovka company battles as FC, which have to be broadcasted with min 110 dBa ofc

 

funny thing is LiveIT is an alt for KITTY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Zinn said:

The real question is why someone would make a 1v1 topic regarding a 15v15 random pubbie game. It's about as far from relevance in terms of the skills needed in the game as humanly possible, since getting gud at WoT is very little left clicking and a whole lot of learning to interpret what the sea of pubbies and corridors will throw at you.

Yeah the dude was just attention whoring, that's why nobody good showed up, to not give him more attention.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, FullGore said:

Why so much hate :(

 

I think I need to make a custom joke-sign to add to 95% of my posts so people can see clearly when it's banter/joke, I can tell my tone isn't coming through loud enough as is with the in-forum emoticons.

_________

In totally unrelated news, I think doing two arty-missions yesterday gave me a massive migraine today. 4,5 hour nap and heavy medication later I'm still feeling like roadkill QQ

I really wanna sell arty. But then again I really want the 260. D:

Edited by MissNurkie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Garbad said:

So why didn't you man up then?

Would you have? :P

Losing means eternal shame, and since 1vs1 is both rly random (tank selection) and proves nothing, the risk of losing is always present and LiveIT is a good player (47k games, 3k wn8 and 67% win + he has a massive dislike for any rating, wins are the only thing that matters, the rest is for morans so hes also not a wn8 farmer)

SO why risk losing if you can bitch from the sideline (and he prob expected this, hence had made that topic :P)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, GehakteMolen said:

Would you have? :P

Losing means eternal shame, and since 1vs1 is both rly random (tank selection) and proves nothing, the risk of losing is always present and LiveIT is a good player (47k games, 3k wn8 and 67% win + he has a massive dislike for any rating, wins are the only thing that matters, the rest is for morans so hes also not a wn8 farmer)

SO why risk losing if you can bitch from the sideline (and he prob expected this, hence had made that topic :P)

TL;DR - Pussy out and then talk shit about how it didn't really matter anyhow.

^ I just don't get that attitude.  Pussy out, don't care, fair enough.  But when you obviously care (here we are talking about it), are too scared to prove your skill, yet still talk shit?  Benchwarming shitters talking about what they could have done if they tried don't get any credit, except in internet tanks evidently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Garbad said:

TL;DR - Pussy out and then talk shit about how it didn't really matter anyhow.

^ I just don't get that attitude.  Pussy out, don't care, fair enough.  But when you obviously care (here we are talking about it), are too scared to prove your skill, yet still talk shit?  Benchwarming shitters talking about what they could have done if they tried don't get any credit, except in internet tanks evidently.

So 1vs1 is skill? :P

I have been with LiveIT in the a clan for while (he was FC of 322 for some time), I also played with most of the best players of EU server, and while LiveIT is a good player, hes not the best i ever played with.

ps: also, EU forum / server never had a ``community`` as NA, yeah, ppl know eachother, but it was mostly trolling / ``flaming``, (untill BBV banned everyone and forum died), there were many topics like the 1vs1 topic, this falls in the same category as the monthly ``top10 clan topic``, random shitpoasting till admins close the topic :P taking tha 1vs1 crap serious would be as silly as taking the round table or Xen hes efficiency topic serious

(but all the c00l topics are banned and so are all the ppl, WG EU is way more strict as WG NA it seems, 10 warning points and you get permaban, so many brave posters got banned permanently (rainbowdash, body_count, vodkjha, pady_eos, RIP)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GehakteMolen said:

So 1vs1 is skill? :P

I have been with LiveIT in the a clan for while (he was FC of 322 for some time), I also played with most of the best players of EU server, and while LiveIT is a good player, hes not the best i ever played with.

 

1v1 is retarded, but if xena didn't care he wouldn't have brought it up.  That's the part that's odd -- if you care, prove it wrong.  If you don't, don't care.  But when you care but are scared?  Shitlers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...