I recommend the Killerkid-video

[FAME] Killerkid on Fjords, Obj 340 II, 10646dmg / 8 kills

new tenk? :kjugh::doge: 

58 minutes ago, vacxe said:

[FAME] Killerkid on Fjords, Obj 340 II, 10646dmg / 8 kills

new tenk? :kjugh::doge: 

Uhmm.

Uhhhhm...

Yes ofc you fucking pleb, you didn't hear about the 340 II?!

:doge:

(At work and can't remember the login for youtube :nmad:)

Just now, MissNurki said:

Uhmm.

Uhhhhm...

Yes ofc you fucking pleb, you didn't hear about the 340 II?!

:doge:

(At work and can't remember the login for youtube :nmad:)

I heared its only available to superunis :cri:

5 hours ago, _Assad said:

@Dakillzor You Suck at Civ 5 you --

Didn't they teach you in school NOT to roll maryjuaney in needles?

Edited by Private_Miros

That feeling when you check your inbox and have a total of 81 e-mails in one day! :eww:

And then to find out it was just the lovely @shishx that had uploaded my replay the FAME youtube channel and linked my channel, so many new subs! BRING DA HATERZ :gaytroll:

37 minutes ago, no_name_cro said:

Now this is getting interesting.

Man, it's literally 1/1000 as interesting as you for some reason think it is, calm your tits with whipping up dumb ass rumors about nothing. And y'all say women are dramaqueens, jesus.

1. Daki is still in FAME, he's borrowing some PXA acc 4fun during a SH attack.

2. Maj has one acc in PXA because I assume he gets paid pretty well to be there, it's a mediocre clan that probably need some help getting started. If you look at clan stats, look at that one guy with fucked up numbers(like 500% recent wr), he is making the clan look a loooot better than it is. 

3. Bino has been in like 3-4 mediocre clans after FAME before he joined PXA, he doesn't have any ties to FAME what so ever, why is he even on the list? It's like involving me in some KITTY drama now, like wtf man.

Summary: one of our members have one acc in PXA. It's not a "new and up-coming clan", it's a mediocre clan that needs help and is getting it, jostra is helping.

Other 'questions' about ... fuckall?

6 hours ago, MissNurki said:

That feeling when you check your inbox and have a total of 81 e-mails in one day! :eww:

And then to find out it was just the lovely @shishx that had uploaded my replay the FAME youtube channel and linked my channel, so many new subs! BRING DA HATERZ :gaytroll:

Man, it's literally 1/1000 as interesting as you for some reason think it is, calm your tits with whipping up dumb ass rumors about nothing. And y'all say women are dramaqueens, jesus.

1. Daki is still in FAME, he's borrowing some PXA acc 4fun during a SH attack.

2. Maj has one acc in PXA because I assume he gets paid pretty well to be there, it's a mediocre clan that probably need some help getting started. If you look at clan stats, look at that one guy with fucked up numbers(like 500% recent wr), he is making the clan look a loooot better than it is. 

3. Bino has been in like 3-4 mediocre clans after FAME before he joined PXA, he doesn't have any ties to FAME what so ever, why is he even on the list? It's like involving me in some KITTY drama now, like wtf man.

Summary: one of our members have one acc in PXA. It's not a "new and up-coming clan", it's a mediocre clan that needs help and is getting it, jostra is helping.

Other 'questions' about ... fuckall?

Triggered? 

7 hours ago, no_name_cro said:

What the fuck are Majstora and Daki doing in PXA?

Getting paid an awful lot of money for just playing this game. I would assume the same about Bino but I don't know 100%

So over this "omg I saw almost nothing, must be something huge going on because famu, let's go shit an assumption in their topic". If you have a question about any members or happenings, ask it in a lot less stained way and you'll get a 'not annoyed' answer.

I am sassy because I could not care less about your internet feelings, and men in general are bad at getting hints, so might as well lay it out there.

13 hours ago, MissNurki said:

I got your back bitch. :dealdog:

7 hours ago, Dodge94HUN said:

Triggered? 

Is that the Twitch/S3AL standard "comeback" to being called out on bullshit? Stops all discussion so the one with the shitty comments doesn't have to reply anything with actual content. It's actually surprisingly clever.

12 minutes ago, MissNurki said:

Is that the Twitch/S3AL standard "comeback" to being called out on bullshit? Stops all discussion so the one with the shitty comments doesn't have to reply anything with actual content. It's actually surprisingly clever.

What's with all butt hurt? :serb:

11 minutes ago, MissNurki said:

You are either hungry or on your period. 

No_name_cro may have overthought things, yet X3N4 managed to answer without bitching about it. Why is it hard for you? It seems that the only person whose Internet feelings are hurt, is you.