Daroc

Daroc's Craptastic Replays!

In case anyone is interested in competitive play in AW we played a 10v10 tier 6 tournament, Tank Mania, yesterday organized by ze germans. The level of play wasn't exactly stellar and most teams seemed to play way too passive with a lot of MBTs. As a first try at organized play in AW the experience was extremely enjoyable and much more fun and, at least for now, more complex than wot cws/team battles. Tier 6 seems to be mostly in a good spot when it comes to this type of gameplay and 10v10 leaves enough room to maneuver in even port without making reactor feel too big. The only "downside" is that there is really no place for arty in teams this small. :D

Playlist of 4 matches with 9 round and moonlanguage comms

Would be nice to hear comments about team compositions and maps etc. 

Edit: Linking is hard.

There was no preparation so things were pretty much just improvised on the fly. ETs were horribly misused there too and imo they do have their niche role but moving them up instead of VFMs just because they happened to be closer was a huge mistake. 

Ah, I noticed many teams were using alot of premium vehicles, wich was also interesting. 

I love my Exp. Tank as long as I dont runt into any autocannon :D

Nice videos, nice to see some competetive gameplay from AW.

2 hours ago, RumblerFINLANDESE said:

BMOP? Never heard of that one. Actually it is: RSOP>TSOP>VSOP>LTSOP>CSOP and lastly PSOP. But that's just my humble opinion.

Where all dem replays, pleb?

Due to the lack of replay function they exist in video format, link to which can be found in the op masked as funky part of text. Anyhow if it is too hard for you here is one easier to identify: https://www.youtube.com/user/Darocfi/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

3 hours ago, Daroc said:

Due to the lack of replay function they exist in video format, link to which can be found in the op masked as funky part of text. Anyhow if it is too hard for you here is one easier to identify: https://www.youtube.com/user/Darocfi/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Hey now, that's not how it works around here. You have to come here to poast and link your newest e-peen replays(videos), just so we can "stand in awe" of your awesome pubstomping.

First tip is for free, next one is gonna cost you....

6 hours ago, RumblerFINLANDESE said:

BMOP? Never heard of that one. Actually it is: RSOP>TSOP>VSOP>LTSOP>CSOP and lastly PSOP. But that's just my humble opinion.

Where all dem replays, pleb?

AW joke. Tier 8 beast AFV, BMOP Ramka-99

38 minutes ago, RumblerFINLANDESE said:

Hey now, that's not how it works around here. You have to come here to poast and link your newest e-peen replays(videos), just so we can "stand in awe" of your awesome pubstomping.

Sounds like too much work. I'm unsure how ok I'm with this.

Why did it take me so long to find this...

Anyway, some good stuff, 2 videos and I already found a new spot, I guess I have some homework to do :D

Btw, what commander would you recommend on the VFM, I don't have Maximilian and I'm not sure if I should go for reload + accuracy (Juan) or vision (Sabrina)

Philip Holzklau (or something along those lines) is a pretty good alternative in my opinion. If I didn't have either him or Maximillian I'd probably go with Juan and spec VFM for maximum dpm. Sabrina is better for camo-sniperish approach and I use her in stingray 1... people keep telling me I'm wrong for not going max dpm though. :D

3 hours ago, Daroc said:

Philip Holzklau (or something along those lines) is a pretty good alternative in my opinion. If I didn't have either him or Maximillian I'd probably go with Juan and spec VFM for maximum dpm. Sabrina is better for camo-sniperish approach and I use her in stingray 1... people keep telling me I'm wrong for not going max dpm though. :D

People over value DPM and RoF in AW.  They ignore vision and alpha way too much imo.

For the VFM it's a valid point though, with fully upgraded retrofits it's +70m viewrange vs. +13.5% dpm. But I guess I need to learn how to not be shit at the game first before I would notice a big difference between those setups :doge:

Thing is, should you really be trying to camo snipe in the VFM? Granted, this is anecdotal experience here, but I see the VFM as being a more brawly light tank and has better synergy with Juan compared to, say, the Expeditionary Tank (which I use Sabrina on). That's just my two cents.

Meanwhile, I've sorta been watching your videos for a while now, and they've been invaluable to me especially for showing more aggressive routes in your light tank vids. Unfortunately, I'm lacking a good platoonmate to make use of them. :c

A 6 video playlist of RSOP fucking around in the last EU tournament. Mostly from my point of view with low quality of production but hey at least we've got english comms these days. Amazingly not every game was an easy stomp. :P

Went and did many damages in highwall with sphinx the other day. Includes a lot of aimless driving around looking for someone to shoot in the ass.

Congrats on the wins today, battles vs HYPE was interesting and that last battle on Ghost Field was very entertaining :D

On 5/7/2016 at 10:04 PM, Pope85 said:

Congrats on the wins today, battles vs HYPE was interesting and that last battle on Ghost Field was very entertaining :D

Thanks. Here are the finals from my point of view:

Pretty entertaining battles to both play and watch even if I say so myself. Good tournament with solid organization and epic improvement on the streamer part of things from earlier EU events. I think the general level of play is somewhat improving on EU.