Daroc

Daroc's Craptastic Replays!

I'm sure you're being told this a lot but your new format with commentating is nice, having the insight of what goes through knowledgeable/skillful player's mind is great help for the thought process of scrubs, just like the one posting this.

Please do keep showing your setup with the score, it's also helpful to 'borrow' some of your retrofits setup.

42 minutes ago, IceChant said:

I'm sure you're being told this a lot but your new format with commentating is nice, having the insight of what goes through knowledgeable/skillful player's mind is great help for the thought process of scrubs, just like the one posting this.

Please do keep showing your setup with the score, it's also helpful to 'borrow' some of your retrofits setup.

Thanks. Considering the extra work it is good to hear people seem to at least prefer it over the lazier format. Alternatively I could just pop the build on screen at start I think.

18 hours ago, Daroc said:

Thanks. Considering the extra work it is good to hear people seem to at least prefer it over the lazier format. 

My brother has non-gaming related youtube channel, I'm well aware and appreciate the time, effort and energy it takes to bring even the shortest video to light.

18 hours ago, Daroc said:

Alternatively I could just pop the build on screen at start I think.

This could work well as long as it doesn't disturb the flow of the video for you. :-)

Here's one platoon Leo2A5 game from yesterday. The team does the worst lemming train I've seen in a long time but turns out the red team feels much the same way and insist on fighting us instead of getting a free win. Comms included and much fun was had. For me at least, wot offers nothing that comes even close to this.

Clicking some red tanks in one of the more specialized vehicles available in Armored Warfare. I hear this is so bad of a vehicle that it was the only premium in game the famous Garbad rated 1/10.