conjay810

Why the E-100 is OP in BLITZ

WHY THE E-100 is OP in Blitz

Above, you can see the blitz stats of the E-100. You may notice two very interesting things. The first is its 2,300 health, and the second is its 640 alpha damage. Although these may seem like serious nerfs, in blitz the HP nerfs are normal for every non-Russian tank(t-62:1900 HP, e50m1900 HP, IS-7: 2150 HP, bias confirmed), although the E-100 got the worst of it, a 400 HP loss, more than the maus. The alpha damage Nerf is a blitz product: alpha for high-caliber guns is heavily nerfed by 12-25% and ROF is increased by a small amount for partial compensation. With all these nerfs, and the relatively small ones applied to Russian tanks, one would think the Blitz-100 would suck. But in fact, the blitz-100 is far more powerful than it is in PC, for numerous reasons. The first, and most powerful of these reasons is that Blitz allows you to SWITCH SHELLS WITHOUT RELOADING. No more "I have HEAT loaded and there's someone side-on to me, ****". Simply switch to AP and reck them. Also, Blitz has built-in penetration skins. This makes it incredibly easy to penetrate shot after shot, because you can essentially penetrate every shot you aimed correctly, without having to doubt if that maus turret is angled too much to penetrate. Along with these two giant factors, blitz has much smaller, brawl friendly maps with almost no good sniping spots, and camoflauge/view range abuse is almost nonexistent, making brawling heavies and Russian mediums essentially the only way to go, although tanks such as the hellcat are still very very powerful.

9 minutes ago, engineered said:

First mistake... playing WoT on a tablet.

I have no difficulty with the controls whatsoever, and actually play on my iPhone 5s

also wtf is with my stats? I play blitz and have a 51.9% WR and 1821 WN8 and 5267 battles

44 minutes ago, conjay810 said:

I have no difficulty with the controls whatsoever, and actually play on my iPhone 5s

also wtf is with my stats? I play blitz and have a 51.9% WR and 1821 WN8 and 5267 battles

Website isn't designed for Blitz accounts, different API as far as I know so it wont have your accounts stats.

Not that most people really care here about blitz tbh, but that's why it doesn't have your stats right now.

3 minutes ago, MagentaPanda said:

Website isn't designed for Blitz accounts, different API as far as I know so it wont have your accounts stats.

Not that most people really care here about blitz tbh, but that's why it doesn't have your stats right now.

sure, but then why does it say I have 785 battles and 1200 WN8? making me look bad lol

4 hours ago, Goldflag said:

nobody here really plays blitz. You're much better off on the official forums.

Pretty much........

Something about shooting tanks on a tablet is not very appealing tbh.  Why fuck around on a tiny as fuck screen when I can use a keyboard and mouse?

2 hours ago, Shifty_101st said:

Pretty much........

Something about shooting tanks on a tablet is not very appealing tbh.  Why fuck around on a tiny as fuck screen when I can use a keyboard and mouse?

I am up to the centurion mk1 and the T-34-84 (or T-43, don't remember, it's been ages). 
I played blitz because I don't always take my laptop everywhere... hell I don't even always take it downstairs... 

Tablet controls frack me up sometimes though... tanks turning instead of going forward/backward. 

4 hours ago, dashnog said:

It's so good because you're playing against imcompetent children.

Same reason I play hockey against 8 year old's.  They're big pussies and I can always beat them in a brawl.

On 11/11/2015, 7:33:54, zapyoug said:

But blitz doesn't have cancer

It DOES have cancer. It has been overran by South American players that troll others, exploiting the chat to keep others from communicating effectively and using their tanks' weight to block you in place so you can't get back to cover. They're just as bad as Russians on the PC Test Server.

In addition, the player demographics seem to have a higher prevalence of ages 12 and below in comparison to the PC Version.

However, I disagree with the OP's claim of the [Blitz] E-100 being overpowered. It has been nerfed to the point that given the smaller maps and lower team count, you'll blow through HEAT ammo fast if the opposition is comprised mostly of competent players that know how to angle and coordinate attacks.  I would add that the [Blitz] E-100 is also statistically the worst performing Tier X heavy due to the poor pen 15cm gun and players smartly going after the biggest gun on your team. I've found that when in the E-100, my team is mostly comprised of marginal or worse players who die in the first 2 minutes leaving me to stand alone against the opposition until I'm overcome by bloodthirsty mediums and camping heavies.

If you want to talk about OP, Blitz just introduced and subsequently pulled the Tier III Ke-Ni Otsu. At over 1000 DPM and reasonable speed, many who dumped the $5 US into it are littering Tier III/IV random battles and doing their best to seal club with it before the inevitable nerf to a 9 second reload.

I'll still play Blitz given my employment and family responsibilities. I don't have the time to sit at my PC and dedicate the time needed to be a successful PC gamer.

On 11/10/2015, 7:55:27, Goldflag said:

nobody here really plays blitz. You're much better off on the official forums.

The official forums are the dark taint of feeble WoT discourse and to recommend to someone that they should move their conversation about a WoT platform to said cancerous taint-hole is a disappointment.

:QBFlip:

12 hours ago, VikkoTheTusken said:

It DOES have cancer. <snip>

Your reference to community demographics shows you don't know what people here mean when they refer to cancer. The reference is to SPG's AKA artillery AKA "love from above", the things that sit in spawn and hit you from the other side of the map while you can't shoot back.

9 hours ago, Golem501 said:

Your reference to community demographics shows you don't know what people here mean when they refer to cancer. The reference is to SPG's AKA artillery AKA "love from above", the things that sit in spawn and hit you from the other side of the map while you can't shoot back.

The only reference to artillery in this thread so far is yours.

1 hour ago, VikkoTheTusken said:

The only reference to artillery in this thread so far is yours.

The "cancer" reference on this forum in general is referring to artillery...

I'll assume that "cancer" must never be synonymous for Tomato players, the WoT forums or anything else contemptible that is not Artillery?

Should I repost from other threads where the term deviates from your specified usage?

"Cancer"

200_s.gif

You are missing the context.

-every game has its share of shitters, so "cancer" probably isn't referring to shitters

-every game has its share of forum cancer, so "cancer" isn't referring to the quality of the forums

-Blitz does not have arty, but PC and consoleplebs do, so by saying "Blitz doesn't have cancer" the statement is referring to skycancer.

Stop splitting hairs.

10 hours ago, VikkoTheTusken said:

I'll assume that "cancer" must never be synonymous for Tomato players, the WoT forums or anything else contemptible that is not Artillery?

Should I repost from other threads where the term deviates from your specified usage?

"Cancer"

200_s.gif

You have to be pretty damn far removed from anything WoT related to not know what cancer refers to in context. Hell, the word has been spread to other games as well over the years.

I guess I'll just have to accept the fact that on this particular forum the only acceptable definition of the word cancer is Artillery.

To attempt to deviate from said definition would result in being swarmed by opinionated arrogance.

giphy.gif

18 hours ago, VikkoTheTusken said:

I guess I'll just have to accept the fact that on this particular forum the only acceptable definition of the word cancer is Artillery.

To attempt to deviate from said definition would result in being swarmed by opinionated arrogance.

giphy.gif

So... welcome to the forums. People tried to explain the general use here which you respond to with head on stubbornness... 
You can use the nasty disease in any way you like as far as I am concerned, all I tried to do is explain what it was referring to in the post you replied to and it's most common use on this forum. 
Enjoy the game! 

@Golem501 Your candor is honestly appreciated.After re-reading the first 'cancer' post, I realize the context and apologize to all in the thread.

"But Blitz doesn't have cancer" is an obvious reference to Artillery in the context that although the tablet platform is less desirable it doesn't have 50% crew, <1000 game, camping tomatos that don't move more than 5 meters the entire game.

I would pull my original post but it would be too awkward seeing all the comments in response.

Sincere apologies!

BmcF0wm_medium.gif

11 minutes ago, VikkoTheTusken said:

@Golem501 Your candor is honestly appreciated.After re-reading the first 'cancer' post, I realize the context and apologize to all in the thread.

"But Blitz doesn't have cancer" is an obvious reference to Artillery in the context that although the tablet platform is less desirable it doesn't have 50% crew, <1000 game, camping tomatos that don't move more than 5 meters the entire game.

I would pull my original post but it would be too awkward seeing all the comments in response.

Sincere apologies!

BmcF0wm_medium.gif

Are you saying that the Blitz player base is more skilled than PC? No matter how shitty the wot player base is, blitz will always be significantly worse since its a mobile game targeted towards 11 year old Minecraft players. He