Flametz

T25 Pilot #1 T8 Premium MT

39 minutes ago, Copeyhagen said:

so, day 2 and the new mission details are not on eu yet, anyone have the requirements?

Day 2 mission is to kill 10 tanks, pretty demanding yes, took me three games.

It is funny and sad how not all premiums are not made equal. What I mean is the ones going directly to sale have been near OP while the ones you can earn "for free" are average to shit (FV pre buff and pilot now). The difference is striking...

With the slight hp/ton buff and the better mantlet it's arguably as good as the Patton KR or an STA-2 so it's hardly FV4202 or T-44-100 levels.

Probably one of the better free premiums they have given out, plus the missions look pretty simple so far.

And, more importantly it's a tank that pubbies will struggle to play well and doesn't have game breaking armour that shits all over lower tiers, so at least for a while the tier 8 meta might be a little more enjoyable with a lot of potatoes running around in these things. 

5 hours ago, tajj7 said:

With the slight hp/ton buff and the better mantlet it's arguably as good as the Patton KR or an STA-2 so it's hardly FV4202 or T-44-100 levels.

Probably one of the better free premiums they have given out, plus the missions look pretty simple so far.

And, more importantly it's a tank that pubbies will struggle to play well and doesn't have game breaking armour that shits all over lower tiers, so at least for a while the tier 8 meta might be a little more enjoyable with a lot of potatoes running around in these things. 

So the mantlet buff is actual? I was under the impression that it was an issue with external model viewers. If true then I stand corrected. I still despise that 19x pen ap round. Trying to pen IS3/6 from the side with sub 200 round always seems to require a sacrifice of somesorts to rng gods

Yeah its like a Patton KR crossed with a STA-2

If you like either of those tanks, you enjoy this one.

Most pubbies will probably be driving around ones with fresh crews, so most people won't be worried about them.

3 minutes ago, 21Blackjack said:

Yeah its like a Patton KR crossed with a STA-2

If you like either of those tanks, you enjoy this one.

Most pubbies will probably be driving around ones with fresh crews, so most people won't be worried about them.

Fresh crews are still 100%, it takes a short time to get the first set of skills done.

18 hours ago, Vesirott said:

So the mantlet buff is actual? 

Well it's been in tanks.gg for ages and didn't have the mantlet armour before, and now it does so I can only presume it has it.

Pretty sure as well QB tested it by shooting at the mantlet with a Type 59 and it wasn't able to pen it. 

19 minutes ago, tajj7 said:

Well it's been in tanks.gg for ages and didn't have the mantlet armour before, and now it does so I can only presume it has it.

Pretty sure as well QB tested it by shooting at the mantlet with a Type 59 and it wasn't able to pen it. 

Thanks for the clarification. QB is not a person I enjoy following so I wouldnt know about it. Im doing the missions either way, the real question was if it is going to gather dust or not afterwards. If anyone has it already then perhaps they can comment on the mantlet viability in pubs...