FlorbFnarb

Shit's blowing up in Paris; our EU peeps all okay?

The main problem will be that "we", ordinary people just can't prepare for attacks like these and urban warfare in capital cities which will come I think, in waves.

Europe just can't handle this kind of guerilla methods and they target France for a reason. Country has the biggest foreign national database in eu and within them, any kind of cell could operate much more easily.

Actually, if any kind of radical movement decides to go to surface and make a coup or start to killing people, there are marginal number of special forces within the military who can actually deal with guerilla and / or urban warfare which used by terrorists.

Stay safe.

4 minutes ago, 1n_Soviet_Russia said:

Deepest condolences and support from the USA, stay safe guys, FUCK ISIS.  

from what I have seen so far its not ISIS, or El quelada or however thats spelled

2 minutes ago, Assassin7 said:

from what I have seen so far its not ISIS, or El quelada or however thats spelled

Al Qaeda? but it would not suprise me if ISIS had connections, but if Al Qaeda takes responsibility I don't think ISIS is involved. 

Several French News Agencies reported 100 deaths in the Bataclan Theatre.

Oh, this doesn't help the current Immigrant Crisis...

Just now, DyingDyingDead said:

As a kid, this kind of stuff was just noise.

Now, this shit hurts.

Stay safe everyone, whether you be Parisian, wotlabber, or anyone else.

So much this. This is just so fucked up what is currently happening. Listening to the stream and there were already 140 people been killed so far and when turned on the stream some time ago today there were 18 at that point, just wow.

- Emergency special number (if you need information) (please, use it carefully, too many calls will make the line crash): 0800 40 60 05 

- Schools and universities are closed tomorrow. (in the whole country btw)

- In Paris and IDF, it’s advised NOT TO MOVE. Don’t leave your home or the place you’re staying in unless you really have to. 

IF YOU NEED A PLACE TO CRASH IN/ WANTS TO WELCOME SOMEONE: follow the hashtag #PORTEOUVERTE

- 5 metro lines are closed: 3, 5,8 9 and 11

- Maps of the attacks (source: Libération). Streets are probabky closed around these areas.

tumblr_inline_nxs1h6ZezM1r1dtm3_540.png

1 hour ago, Rexxie said:

snip

I really don't understand why people can't just spare a few seconds to look up the proper spelling. Maybe just a personal pet peeve. 

Condolences to the French : /

4 minutes ago, _Dia said:

I really don't understand why people can't just spare a few seconds to look up the proper spelling. Maybe just a personal pet peeve. 

Condolences to the French : /

because I fucked the spelling up so much that even googling it gave completely different results. 

apparently the bombing at the soccer game killed 3 people, but no one reacted to it because they all thought it was a part of the game, a firework or something. So in terms of suicide bombings it was a complete failure