Patient0

Caller in Training offering his services to Green Clans.

Hello, fellow NA clan friends, 

Hopefully CW 2.0 has not killed everyone yet. After enduring the harsh training that is listening to Gabe's voice, I feel that I am ready to get some actual calling experience. Calling for clans below the top 20 will help me get down the basics and hone my foundation as a trainee. Hence, I am offering my services (free): I will devise a strats and also FC for your stronghold/CW battles.

Why should you trust a newbie like me to win your battles? First, I believe that some of my knowledge of individual play transfers over to the calling scene; namely my knowledge of crossfires which results in my ability to farm those damages. Second, Gabe-san has taught me well, endlessly spamming youtube links of euroclams duking it out so that I can learn well. Third, Gabe-san will help me during the battles (provided that he is free) as he has retired from chief Bulba caller (too old by Bulba standards).

It will work like this: I will show up before the battle starts with a strat on maptactic. I will show the positions/rotations to the clans and explain the strat fully so you know how to use it. Then, you will provide me (and Gabe) a sock so we can play in your battle. Gabe will then sing a communist victory song to celebrate the victory. This will be a mutually beneficial exchange: I will become more adept at calling while your clan will enjoy having an advantage over rival clans in battle. If interested shoot me a PM and we'll schedule something. 

Happy grinding! ^^

10 hours ago, Patient0 said:

Gabe will then sing a communist victory song to celebrate the victory.

I would listen to this