methebest

Infinity.

First poast.

Er i mean any one here play Infinity? Or want to?

As for people who don't know about it, its a low model count(around 10-16 models) 28mm skirmish game. One of the more interesting things about it is that is that during one players active turn the other players guys are able to react.

Heres a battle report for a better idea, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jJ5foMnlLc

For some reason as soon as I read the title I started singing a song I haven't heard in like 5 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzy2dgEUOhY 

Edited by PityFool

Ya; have some gingers (Ariadna highlanders sectorial) and Aleph.

On the pro-side the game eschews the normal I-GO / YOU-GO monotony of most systems. On the other hand we are still at the point of having our noses stuffed in the rulebook because of all the skill interactions.

I've got 199pts of unpainted caledonians and some Japanese.(my o-yoroi is somewhat base coated. >.>)

Will eventualy post pics when its done, hopfuly before the end of the month

I think Infinity is a GREAT game but it's pretty tough to do multiplayer games, which skews gameplay towards 1v1 tournament competitions, and miniatures games mostly suck as tournament games. 

I have a metric ton of models, including a big chunk of the Combined Army and quite a bit of Corrigedor, but like most folks who collect miniatures only a fraction of them are painted, a situation exacerbated by the fact that I haven't actually lifted a brush in over a year. 

On the other hand I did finish my collection of Infinity terrain (which you need a lot of even on a 120x120 board), and though I have a lot of detail work to do it's pretty playable atm. I should set it all up and take some pictures for the blog. 

O-Yoroi is finished, not as good as i wanted it to be though. >.>

Might return to it later when i finaly figure out how to do white on smooth armour plates.

b994df8095.JPG