ikitai

Seriously AW

So, let me understand this; I must play arty to get the best commanders and retrofits? I can't free xp them (or whatever it is called) and it is rude to play arty in PVE? According to Rita's, the designers have also postponed changing these mechanics to the patch after this delayed one? Lastly, I get to wait 4:30 for the right to experience this. Am I undertanding the designers intentions properly or am I just on tilt from three 15-3 stomps in a row that provide little to no xp?

Thanks in advance for your kind assistance talking me off a ledge.

Edited by ikitai
some grammar

You can free XP it. Just fill the bar to 50% and you can unlock both without having to spend any extra XP.
Unless you mean you don't have the time and/or money to do it, in which case I don't know what to say.

Sorry _Marine, I can't bring myself to wade through the EW official forums. Happy belated corps birthday btw.

_WL, just whining about the grind to 50%. I have the money if not the time. Guess I can't deny Obsidian money for their mortgages and food.

Your friendly neighborhood former army puke.

Icky

The commanders in the following patch in two days will be transferred to the Swingfire and one of the BMDs if I'm not mistaken so you won't have to play arty to get them.

29 minutes ago, Siimcy said:

The commanders in the following patch in two days will be transferred to the Swingfire and one of the BMDs if I'm not mistaken so you won't have to play arty to get them.

Well fuck me in the ass, I JUST dumped free xp to get one -_-

2 hours ago, Siimcy said:

1 hour ago, Flaksmith said:

Well fuck me in the ass, I JUST dumped free xp to get one -_-

They changed their mind and reverted the change.

21 minutes ago, _WL said:

They changed their mind and reverted the change.

Not entirely true, they were encountering bugs with the change so they reverted it. These bugs were primarily with errors resulting form people who already had the commanders and modules, and/or who already finished grinding the new tanks these items will move to. They still plan to  remove the commanders and modules form arty once they fix these bugs.