lazydot

XP calculation for rampage? How do get 3k XP game?

Anyone knows the formula or idea, what you need to do to get 3k XP game?

How would you approach this mission? Play t8s/lights and spam prem. amo vs 10s?

Atm. there is no a single game on wotreplays.[eu|ru] which is even over 2.2k XP.

There were some 3-4k XP games from prev. patch, but I can't watch them anymore, anyone got 9.10 installed, could watch one of those and tell what the player did to achieve that, assuming, that XP distribution was unchanged?

IMO, 3k XP game is most hard of all missions and considering limited time I'm not sure its even possible.

Most clans will count-in and collude to get it... Not that hard when you have a decent sized clan who is interested in these missions. Without collusion, it may indeed be quite tuff to get some of these done!

Collusion is a possibility.

Otherwise if this is a Steel Hunt mission rather than a domination one, then on SH when the game picks three platoons and four random players and you get the map with the church and the central flags down the steps, it is possible as a solo player to have a huge exp game if you can stay central and destroy flags. To do so you have to time your interception of the flag carriers just as they are about to die, and destroy the flag that they were carrying. Lots of variables but might help you.

They probably need to fix this one since they seem to have nerfed XP quite a bit compared to 9.10. If theres nothing even over 2.2k XP on wotreplays I'd say it's pretty much impossible. 

The Steel Hunt missions are just easiest to rig because SH7 for example requires you to both be constantly firing in ideal circumstances without getting artaspammed while also getting flags, because killing people with flags require it to respawn for it to count, so there's that. 

Domination is the real problem, some of those missions you just don't have time for because no one'll let you bounce 7,5k without spamming arty on you

6 hours ago, lazydot said:

Anyone knows the formula or idea, what you need to do to get 3k XP game?

How would you approach this mission? Play t8s/lights and spam prem. amo vs 10s?

Atm. there is no a single game on wotreplays.[eu|ru] which is even over 2.2k XP.

There were some 3-4k XP games from prev. patch, but I can't watch them anymore, anyone got 9.10 installed, could watch one of those and tell what the player did to achieve that, assuming, that XP distribution was unchanged?

IMO, 3k XP game is most hard of all missions and considering limited time I'm not sure its even possible.

use tanks with x3 dailies still available? (Nah can't be that easy, 3k Base xp?)

Just got a game with 2,900 xp.

You got to fight solo vs platoons and just deal dmg and kill. Less kills, more dmg if you need the 15k dmg. It's totally possible as there premium xp counts afaik.

51 minutes ago, rirarumpel said:

Just got a game with 2,900 xp.

You got to fight solo vs platoons and just deal dmg and kill. Less kills, more dmg if you need the 15k dmg. It's totally possible as there premium xp counts afaik.

Upload it please, would love to watch it to know how it can be done.

E: I'm sure WG means base XP. But we will see it at some point anyway.

I remember it said that premium XP counts somewhere, which even for those that keep denying the 10.0 emblems wouldve been pay 2 win, that definitely would be.

7 hours ago, KolniGotPTSDfromPTS said:

The Steel Hunt missions are just easiest to rig because SH7 for example requires you to both be constantly firing in ideal circumstances without getting artaspammed while also getting flags, because killing people with flags require it to respawn for it to count, so there's that. 

Domination is the real problem, some of those missions you just don't have time for because no one'll let you bounce 7,5k without spamming arty on you

I think many of the mission are poorly set up, and the conditions often contradict each other. Do 10k dmg and block 7.5k? Those require two different playstyles. A lot of the missions at set up like this.

Also, people having personal arty and airstrikes in Rampage mode is the most cancer thing that WG has ever done. It's essentially like playing against 15 arty on top of 15 enemy tanks, except the arty can completely ignore any and all cover (even moreso than regular sky cancer) and has an even larger AoE. 

I'm not a very big fan of how WG set up these missions and this game mode. Honestly, I'm half considering not even going for the T-22sr because of how poorly it is set up. 

1 hour ago, lazydot said:

Upload it please, would love to watch it to know how it can be done.

E: I'm sure WG means base XP. But we will see it at some point anyway.

If you're talking about SH-14, I had a 2.92k EXP match (with premium multiplayer) yesterday.  

As I remember, I was solo in a platoon match, but I don't remember exactly what I did... let's see if I can find the replay.  

I will ask about clarification on official forums, if its with prem. multiplier, its doable.

1 minute ago, veitileiN said:

i got this mission done with 1600 base xp. 1st game of the day so i think the double/triple daily counts. 

TOP KEK

It must count then because 1,6k base is not 3k base, kek.

On 21.11.2015, 16:55:21, veitileiN said:

i got this mission done with 1600 base xp. 1st game of the day so i think the double/triple daily counts. 

Holly sh*t, this is really beyond dumb then. Thanks for clarification though!

On 11/20/2015, 7:46:32, breeeze said:

I remember it said that premium XP counts somewhere, which even for those that keep denying the 10.0 emblems wouldve been pay 2 win, that definitely would be.

That is applicable to most missions nowadays though. 

Just now, Golem501 said:

That is applicable to most missions nowadays though. 

I know it is for grindy weekend/month mission, which means you basically need to just play more for it, but this is a single game mission and 3k is IMPOSSIBLE without shelling out money for a premium account,

Imagine there was a mission in regular battles that needed you to get 2k XP including premium bonus in a single game. Not that hard with premium account but in my 14k games I have not once had more than 2k base XP in a battle without prem.

1 minute ago, breeeze said:

I know it is for grindy weekend/month mission, which means you basically need to just play more for it, but this is a single game mission and 3k is IMPOSSIBLE without shelling out money for a premium account,

Imagine there was a mission in regular battles that needed you to get 2k XP including premium bonus in a single game. Not that hard with premium account but in my 14k games I have not once had more than 2k base XP in a battle without prem.

Fair enough, then again daily x2 or even x5's counting... that HELPS a lot.

On 21.11.2015 klo, veitileiN said:

TOP KEK

Did all of your tanks have triple exp active? What happens if one tank has 3x and others 1x for example...

Tanks have individual result sheets right? So if one has x3 and others not, THAT one will get x3, the others will get normal.