tajj7

9.13 tanks Super Test Notes

12 minutes ago, aaveq said:

where is my promised Type59 buff :cri: ?

:serb:

:QBSeal:

T-34-3 always will be poor mans type59 :serb:

worse hull armor

worse turret armor

even worse AP pen + sHEET ammo as prem

less accurate, worse aim time

still worse gun depression

seems equal :QBFlip:

1 hour ago, aaveq said:

T-34-3 always will be poor mans type59 :serb:

worse hull armor

worse turret armor

even worse AP pen + sHEET ammo as prem

less accurate, worse aim time

still worse gun depression

seems equal :QBFlip:

250 = 390 confirmed

being useless for 12s after heat being absorbed by 1mm tracks confirmed better than ez penning with apcr :dealdog:

oh wait first you need to hit with 0,44 acc :serb:

2 minutes ago, aaveq said:

being useless for 12s after heat being absorbed by 1mm tracks confirmed better than ez penning with apcr :dealdog:

Maybe you should be less fucking bad and learn how to handle a bigger gun, m8. :officersexii:

On 20/11/2015, 15:24:12, nemlengyel said:

WTF

why the fuck would they want to buff TDs' HP to be on par with same tier heavies

also, is that Russian site a reliable source?

Why wouldnt they. Theres no reason for black and white rules to divide classes. 

On 20/11/2015, 16:37:49, Trumpetah said:

No 30B buff? Lame.

But HOLY SHIT THEY'RE BUFFING THE BATCHAT!%%@%#

why does the 30b need a buff

On 20/11/2015, 16:42:28, Patient0 said:

The T-34-3 is getting 5 degrees depression? Time to buy it boys.

You should have already bought it

On 20/11/2015, 18:17:16, SirKnumskull said:

The Pershing buffs mentioned make no sense (penetration buffed from 135 to 143?), the M48 buffs seem more reasonable.

Those are probably just for stock grinds

I wouldn't be surprised if the T-34-3's turret gets magically buffed to be the exact same but 10mm thinner than the Type 59's when it gets an HD model.

7 hours ago, Patient0 said:

tbh these hp buffs just mean more damage for me to farm. :yuefei:

I'm hoping they coincide with a TD on Top of the Tree and I can finally get MT-15.4

6 minutes ago, Tupinambis said:

I wouldn't be surprised if the T-34-3's turret gets magically buffed to be the exact same but 10mm thinner than the Type 59's when it gets an HD model.

Considering the hull is magically thinner it wouldnt be surprising.

19 minutes ago, Cory123125 said:

why does the 30b need a buff

I'm really curious about this vehicle; most people seem to say it's a slightly worse Leopard 1. IMHO that sounds horrible, the Leopard 1 isn't very good atm and I wouldn't be against buffing it. I'd assume that'd go even moreso for the 30B.

Just now, Rexxie said:

I'm really curious about this vehicle; most people seem to say it's a slightly worse Leopard 1. IMHO that sounds horrible, the Leopard 1 isn't very good atm and I wouldn't be against buffing it. I'd assume that'd go even moreso for the 30B.

IMO its a better leo 1. Its slightly worse in every way except 2 that really matter and distinguish it from the leo. 

It has far better module health, as in you arent ammoracked every single game without fail and better gun handling meaning more accurate on the move shots.

30 minutes ago, Cunicularius said:

Considering the hull is magically thinner it wouldnt be surprising.

I was mostly saying that because, before the Type 59 got its HD model, it and the T-34-3 had identical turret armor profiles, only the Type's was 10mm thicker on almost every surface.

49 minutes ago, Cory123125 said:

IMO its a better leo 1. Its slightly worse in every way except 2 that really matter and distinguish it from the leo. 

It has far better module health, as in you arent ammoracked every single game without fail and better gun handling meaning more accurate on the move shots.

Interestingly, they have the same exact module health for everything except the radio. I'd totally believe the 30B's are positioned better, though. Alright!

3 hours ago, Rexxie said:

Interestingly, they have the same exact module health for everything except the radio. I'd totally believe the 30B's are positioned better, though. Alright!

I am going to buy mine back and try it out, again, but I couldn't even manage 3k dpg in it, while I can ez 3.5-4k in anything else, most of that is due to arty one shots and having to run away the entire game, but when you can get the gun singing, the accuracy is so nice.

5 hours ago, Rexxie said:

Pretty sure Leo 1's amo rack sits behind the upper front pate. When watching Barks stream he is often showing the ass of his leo to the enemy rather than front hull. Not sure where 30b's ammo rack is but it definitely survives battles much better than the leo 1. 

48 minutes ago, Gyre said:

Have they forgotten that the Foch155 is still in the game? The worst T10 TD by a mile and no love for such a long time :(

I think the FV4005 is the worst by a mile, although since it's relatively new, it has an excuse. The Foch, on the other hand, is just testament to laziness :[

Aaaand 113 got buffed in the 2nd round of buffs.

Seems better with 2600 DPM and 5 degrees, but I can't get that nasty feeling off me that it's just a crappier Object 260 anyway.

On 22 November 2015 at 12:52:30 PM, Rexxie said:

The 30b needs a track traverse buff desperately. 

16 hours ago, Yuri_Yslin said:

Aaaand 113 got buffed in the 2nd round of buffs.

Seems better with 2600 DPM and 5 degrees, but I can't get that nasty feeling off me that it's just a crappier Object 260 anyway.

I still have a little hope that somewhere in the future the 113 will get the 130mm gun. 

On 22.11.2015 klo, Rexxie said:

Leo is fine at its role, fast glass cannon with batchat level mobility. Amx30 does not have that mobility despite having theoretically same top speed, it has too low engine power or too bad ground resistances. Especially with Centurion AX it feels axm30 has no role, AX is effectively just as mobile or even better thanks to acceleration and agility and also has better gun depression and turret. Even before AX release axm30 already felt like it was lacking role. Not fast enough to compete with Leo/bat, turret and dpm worse than STB, and armor too weak to be useful so most of time no advantage over Leo except bit of turret armor.

On ‎11‎/‎21‎/‎2015‎ ‎3‎:‎37‎:‎26‎, FreddBoy said:

Your sarcasm detector faulty or what?

On topic tho, the buff to the Ferdinand hp and reload buff is gonna make it more effective up close than the JagPanther II, so it might be worth getting now.

No sarcasm or anything, I barely see that tank in battles...