Hi, I'm stryker13 I have been playing tanks since beta. I derped  around and had fun  and got yelled at a lot in game. After 18k battles or so I realized I wanted to be better.  So here I am. Sorry I DIDN'T post here first.

About me,I use to fly RC airplanes for a hobby. I sold everything and put my time and cash into world of tanks. So,you see, I have a vested interest in the game and a drive to make sure  it's money and time well spent. The one thing I know about tanks is that I know little. I'm turning to this community to help me get past the skill ceiling that I've hit. 

Albert Einstein  once  said " we cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them" I need to get rid of the bad habits that are holding me back. Hopefully you guys can help. Cause you have to learn the rules of the game, and then you have to play better than anyone else. <---- Einstein said that too.

thanks for reading!

Stryker13

24 minutes ago, Stryker13 said:

I sold everything and put my time and cash into world of tanks.

Not the best choice youve made but thats not my business.

How to get good at tenks:

1. Dont die. Dead tanks suck at winning and doing damage.

2. Dont make stupid trades. Losing 1.5k hp so you could deal 400 damage is a bad plan

3. Look at the map and make predictions. Know where enemy tanks are going to be before they are there.

There are probably about 25 billion topics on this forum on how to get MLG as fuck at tanks with more in depth guiding. Just need to go and find them

8 hours ago, Loxx12 said:

Not the best choice youve made but thats not my business.

How to get good at tenks:

1. Dont die. Dead tanks suck at winning and doing damage.

2. Dont make stupid trades. Losing 1.5k hp so you could deal 400 damage is a bad plan

3. Look at the map and make predictions. Know where enemy tanks are going to be before they are there.

There are probably about 25 billion topics on this forum on how to get MLG as fuck at tanks with more in depth guiding. Just need to go and find them

Lol. The thing about RC airplanes is take off is optional, landing is mandatory. I was average at landing . I was EXCELLENT doing the repairs ( tons of practice) plus the weather had to be  good. 

Thanks for the welcome, and the tips!

Welcome.

I went through an RC phase also, leading up to helicopters. Can get expensive. Now I have a little electric one that is a blast to fly in the house, haven't toyed with it in awhile though.