Masterpupil2

House is currently getting DDOSed

5 minutes ago, edger2020 said:

Than you are fucked. 

Resetting router would not change your IP address. 

Just out of curiosity why dont u use dynamic IP?

No idea. I don't understand why someone would get so butthurt to the point of DDOSing me because I said his aim was "bad" (nothing worse than that lol). 

Just now, Masterpupil2 said:

No idea. 

Well, can u access settings page of your router from your browser, maybe there is option to turn on ddos protection.  

I'd ask my mom to check that but currently we aren't talking. When I go over there to get my stuff I'll check it. 

1 minute ago, monty50k said:

I'd consider contacting the authoritys (no, not your mom).

^^

DDoSing is illegal.

try to find the IP of the guy if you can, or even his steam profile

1 minute ago, Assassin7 said:

your mother is literally that mad at you for something out of your control?

wtf

I'm not sure you're in the position to criticize someone else's mom :doge: 

@Masterpupil2

I must say, there are a few really good life lessons to be learnt here. Firstly... Running your mouth is all fun and games until you do it to that one unstable person, compared to IRL I'd say getting DDOSed is a rather light consequence. Secondly, NEVER THROW BEER OVER A FENCE YOU SAVAGE! If that was my beer, the DDOS issue would be the least of your worries :doge: 

Other than that dude, sorry about all that happened... You're having a shitty time right now but you'll get through it and all will be well.

1 minute ago, PityFool said:

@Masterpupil2

I must say, there are a few really good life lessons to be learnt here. Firstly... Running your mouth is all fun and games until you do it to that one unstable person, compared to IRL I'd say getting DDOSed is a rather light consequence. Secondly, NEVER THROW BEER OVER A FENCE YOU SAVAGE! If that was my beer, the DDOS issue would be the least of your worries :doge: 

Other than that dude, sorry about all that happened... You're having a shitty time right now but you'll get through it and all will be well.

Being a BM master, I literally just called his aim "bad". Nothing worse than that ensued, and it's sad that that is all it took for him to DDOS me. 

4 minutes ago, Masterpupil2 said:

I'd ask my mom to check that but currently we aren't talking. When I go over there to get my stuff I'll check it. 

Just find your router model name and google 'model name + default password', than in browser enter router IP (its something like 192.168.0.1) login with credentials and try to find security settings.

This is picture of my routers settings page (not actually my, from google):

1hA58qN.png

You see that Security tab, thats where anti ddos setting are.

Now this is where my expertise ends, just play with settings or try to find on Google best settings for your router vs ddos.

Just now, Masterpupil2 said:

Being a BM master, I literally just called his aim "bad". Nothing worse than that ensued, and it's sad that that is all it took for him to DDOS me. 

Yea, but that's the thing with unstable dipshits.

There's not much you can do outside of getting Comcrap to assign you a new IP.

You might try looking into a VPN:

http://lol.gamepedia.com/DDoS_Prevention_Guide#DDoS_Prevention_Setup

Wait, since when did constructive critcism about your gameplay is grounds for ruining someone's internet access? I wasn't expecting to see this level of retardness. Why not call the cops? Since DDoSing is illegal and all. Plus, the guy needs to be taught an lesson or two on how not to be an internet snowflake anyways...

All that CR/D shit posting biting you back in the ass. 

Just kidding, hope you get this resolved soon. 

45 minutes ago, PityFool said:

My mother controls the computer, she doesnt kick me out of the house and start hating me and refuse to talk to me because someone decided to stop the internet from working.

5 minutes ago, Assassin7 said:

My mother controls the computer, she doesnt kick me out of the house and start hating me and refuse to talk to me because someone decided to stop the internet from working.

I broke my moms laptop somehow a few years ago. Don't know how, it just died. Anyway she didn't even get mad :>

15 minutes ago, Assassin7 said:

'Murica.

Forgot to mention that the dude threatened to SWAT me, if anyone gets a kick out of that. 

4 minutes ago, Masterpupil2 said:

Forgot to mention that the dude threatened to SWAT me, if anyone gets a kick out of that. 

SWAT him back.

2 minutes ago, Shifty_101st said:

SWAT him back.

fuck no, do you know how much prison time you'd get for that?

hell. if she thinks what she did was okay. then why be friendly with her. I've shown how much i would start caring less about family due to something too unacceptable to me and its actually worked for me (even after all the threats of being thrown out) and i'd make sure she never forget it. plus i'd make sure that i'm clearly on the moral high ground and they would have a hard time refuting it and not forget that either. this won't just disappear.. unless you just want to avoid it cause things can not work out instead..

2 hours ago, hallo1994 said:

xddddddddddddddd muh 4chin hacking power xddddddddddd

If anyone ever tells you "Anonymous did X", most of the time it's an overexaguration or comes right from the "Things that never happened" list. It's a circle jerk club for /b/ and /a/ 2006 old fags back when 4Chan was the cool internet underground meme hangout club, to make themselves feel relevant again.

1 minute ago, #Lunaughty said:

xddddddddddddddd muh 4chin hacking power xddddddddddd

If anyone ever tells you "Anonymous did X", most of the time it's an overexaguration or comes right from the "Things that never happened" list. It's a circle jerk club for /b/ and /a/ 2006 old fags back when 4Chan was the cool internet underground meme hangout club, to make themselves feel relevant again.

Speaking of /b/ tier threads, /pol/ has had more newfag cucklord shitposters in the past week than I've seen in months (/mlp/ faggots too), literally half the place needs to be gassed and cleansed.

@Masterpupil2 I assume this isn't the first time you've had issues with you mom?

>Implying /pol/ was never /b/ cuck tier just taking a political centrist guise.

Also yeah, literally just call your ISP, this should have been your first step. They're the ones that are going to resolve it, and so far no solutions or white knight Internet hackers have appeared in the thread to find and lynch your DDOS'er so like... Yeah, call your ISP. You didn't do anything wrong so it can't hurt.