weaselmaster

[WGLNA Silver] Pathetic Gaming is recruiting!

Hey guys,

The next season is rolling in for WGLNA silver. Pathetic Gaming is looking for players to fill our roster. We're a strong team looking to place high and maybe even get into gold league if all goes well. 

Our requirements are simple. Right now we want people with league/tournament experience or that are well versed in cooperative play and have the TIME and DEDICATION to stick with us as we work to better ourselves and beat the competition. 

We need players that have good experience in tier 10s in the tanks we will be using most (russian meds, is-7, e5, 50b etc).

We will be looking at stats too. We have no set requirements but generally we like to see people around our skill level (blue recent and above) 

TeamSpeak and comms are REQUIRED no exceptions. 

Please contact me or nate235 if you're interested.

You have 2 days before rosters are submitted :) 

SHOW us you're interested and dedicated! 

Lmk if you have questions.

I'm interested, what times and days would I need to be there?

IS-7,T-62A,Obj 140 whenever I save more credits up. (could power grind my Super Pershing.) Batchat, maybe amx 30B soon too. Also I have a e3.

I don't have awesome stats in tier 10's but the mostly range from 1600 wn8 to like 2500. 

I am active.

15 hours ago, zapyoug said:

Im not dedicated but I am uncooperative.

When do battles take place?

3 hours ago, cctank1 said:

I'm interested, what times and days would I need to be there?

IS-7,T-62A,Obj 140 whenever I save more credits up. (could power grind my Super Pershing.) Batchat, maybe amx 30B soon too. Also I have a e3.

I don't have awesome stats in tier 10's but the mostly range from 1600 wn8 to like 2500. 

I am active.

^

Battles are monday and wednesday night. we usually meet up around 8pm and battles go till about 11pm. Tuesdays and thursdays we practice for a few hours in the night around 8pm est (times have yet to be decided). Weekends we're keeping free for now but that may change. 

Let me know if you guys are interested. Contact me or nate235!