Yankee shut down G. The clan I most wanted to be in back when I wanted to do clan stuff. Was never good enough and now they are gone. 

F

Just now, SoliDeoGloria said:

G still exists, it just is a remnant, for the sake of memories.

No. Yankee officially shut it down. Still showing on WG's portal but soon to be gone. At least that is what Bluestealth was saying in stream.

He did say he was shutting it down not sure if he has changed his mind http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/473981-the-official-g-s-dead-thread/

1 minute ago, _Dia said:

Yankee stated it isn't going to be disbanded. 

Not sure if he has changed his mind because Bluestealth dropped the clan tags as Yankee told him he was shutting it down. Bluestealth said that today.

How thick is your skull???

-G- isn't disbanding, give me a source from -G-'s leadership that said they were disbanding...

SHUTDOWN =/= DISBAND

07 Gents. As I am Eurotrash, I never got to experience the -G- effect in battle, and for that I am sad.

Hopefully i will still be a reminder to the pubbie scum that good players never die...

They just go to AW :serb:

34 minutes ago, sr360 said:

If only there was, oh a forum mod who was also an officer in -G- who could answer the question...

You know I'm old when I made the connection and said "Wait, aren't you in PBKAC", then reality came back. 2old4shit

5 hours ago, PumpkinSpiceNo said:

You know I'm old when I made the connection and said "Wait, aren't you in PBKAC", then reality came back. 2old4shit

I had the same thought.....must make us ancient

5 hours ago, PumpkinSpiceNo said:

Weren't you in -G- at one point?

5 minutes ago, Jesse_the_Scout said:

I'm confused now. Was Garbad's shit posting the source of G's power or something, like Sampson's hair?

According to my calculations the average heat generated by butthurt is 100.4 degrees F, Multiply that by at least a hundred and you have  100,400F of combined heat energy, this does infact rely on the assumption that pubbie rage does indeed stack, which I have found to be a relatively conservative estimation and that most forum based heat conduction multiplys in intensity. Now to the topic of power. 

According to "Marks' Standard Handbook for Mechanical Engineers", 10th, coal gas burns at about 3,590°F (1'977°C) under 100% air conditions. More or less air will decrease the temperature. This means that the maximum temperature of a coal fire in a forge is about 3,500°F(1'927°C).Mar 31, 2002
As we can see, I believe -G- has been using Garbads Shitposting as a effective fuel source to harness the power of pubbie rage to fuel -G- operations. However, the Wotlabs forum ban on Garbad leaves -G- unable to  harvest enough forum shit fuel to power -G-, as a result -G- cannot sustain operations for high level clan functioning due to unstable fluctuations and overall much lower levels of butthurt transmission through shitposting generation. Altogether we see -G-'s BTU (Butthurt Transmission Units) production substantially lower and a cessation of high level clan activities.