Intumesce

Show off your best reputation/damage dealt games

Okay I guess I have a new best. The BMD-4 is just so good.

lq7vykn.jpg

DIDN'T EVEN BREAK 10K. COMMON PEASANT. 

:)))

Jesus....

I never bothered with the BMD Line, from what i saw they seem to have shitty gun depression. are they any good?

The BMD-1 is by far the best tier 4 tank.
The BMD-4 is the best AFV in the game, period. No tier 8 AFV comes even close to competing with it. Tier 9s struggle to do as decently as it too.
However everything in between and after the BMD-4 is either shit or mediocre.

The BMD-1 is by far the best tier 4 tank.
The BMD-4 is the best AFV in the game, period. No tier 8 AFV comes even close to competing with it. Tier 9s struggle to do as decently as it too.
However everything in between and after the BMD-4 is either shit or mediocre.

What, BMD-2 is god-mode.  Bradley is the only real potato in that line simply because its only strength is being able to bully other AFV's.

What, BMD-2 is god-mode.  Bradley is the only real potato in that line simply because its only strength is being able to bully other AFV's.

BMD-2 is in the uncomfortable position of being bigger, slower, and generally more ineffective than the BMD-1 is.
I didn't like it.

BMD-2 is in the uncomfortable position of being bigger, slower, and generally more ineffective than the BMD-1 is.
I didn't like it.

Very stronk vehicle.

a5aUbvE.jpg

It has a very good ATGM and a great autocannon that actually has gun depression.  Plus reasonable mobility.  Could use smoke grenades though because of its cancerous reverse speed.

jYJump5.jpg

Pretty good stats for a BMD-1, barely above my DPG but with a lower win rate.  But still doesn't really make the BMD-2 shit or mediocre.  

I don't really think winrates can be compared considering the server difference. I'm gonna assume you either mostly platoon or don't get into full matches (as is typical from NA from what I've heard.)

The BMD-2 is still mediocre if you ask me. On one hand it's not the BMP-2, on the other hand it's not the Fox.

I don't really think winrates can be compared considering the server difference. I'm gonna assume you either mostly platoon or don't get into full matches (as is typical from NA from what I've heard.)

The BMD-2 is still mediocre if you ask me. On one hand it's not the BMP-2, on the other hand it's not the Fox.

1.)What makes the BMD-1 so Good? from what i can see in the tree nothing really stands out to me.

2.) you would be right about that, soloing on NA is toxic as the low pop makes MM have a seizure quite often, plus even if your a good player as of right now you have very little impact on a game by yourself, so platooning is essential.

1.)What makes the BMD-1 so Good? from what i can see in the tree nothing really stands out to me.

• The second best mobility/acceleration in the game, only bested by the BMD-4
  • Amazing main gun (73mm, not an autocannon) with tons of ammo
  • ATGMs, and tons of them
  • Small
  • Well camouflaged

Pretty much the only 2 downsides is that it doesn't have much health and has bad gun depression. The BMP-1P doesn't have any better gun depression and it's MUCH bigger to compensate for its increased HP. The Swingfire can't really be compared to either of them.

The BMD-1 can fire off an ATGM, reload its HEAT slinging cannon, and fire the cannon so that both land at the same exact same time for 700+ damage.  Pretty beastly in a tier where HEAT isn't just effective but actually more effective in most cases than AP.  It has exceptional mobility, camouflage, vision, small size, etc.  There really is no downside to the BMD-1.  ATGM's help alleviate the gun depression issues.

The BMD-1 can fire off an ATGM, reload its HEAT slinging cannon, and fire the cannon so that both land at the same exact same time for 700+ damage.  Pretty beastly in a tier where HEAT isn't just effective but actually more effective in most cases than AP.  It has exceptional mobility, camouflage, vision, small size, etc.  There really is no downside to the BMD-1.

The hull traverse is kinda rage inducing.

Edit:  Also this.

ScreenShot0029_zpsywna1hzj.jpg

Saw that I got a free Zhalo-S Merc last night so I decided to go a bit try-hard and see if I could perform as well in it as BMD-1.  Going pretty gr8 so far.estmk9k.jpg

Not a great battle, but lulz worthy. http://imgur.com/a/84cBV

cVCjJb4.jpg

Saw that I got a free Zhalo-S Merc last night so I decided to go a bit try-hard and see if I could perform as well in it as BMD-1.  Going pretty gr8 so far.estmk9k.jpg

Not a great battle, but lulz worthy. http://imgur.com/a/84cBV

cVCjJb4.jpg

I was in that match.  It was hilarious.

@shwedor

i don't get why good clans always get all hostile with each other like in that first match, all because someones in a different clan than your's means you have to hate their soul and should never platoon with them ect. ect. blah blah blah.

For me its like i don't care what clan your in, as long as you are a good player who i can depend on in battle i am more than willing to platoon. It's so stupid how in AW clans are already fighting, CW's isn't even a thing yet and regardless we already have clans going at each other's throat's 

@shwedor

i don't get why good clans always get all hostile with each other like in that first match, all because someones in a different clan than your's means you have to hate their soul and should never platoon with them ect. ect. blah blah blah.

For me its like i don't care what clan your in, as long as you are a good player who i can depend on in battle i am more than willing to platoon. It's so stupid how in AW clans are already fighting, CW's isn't even a thing yet and regardless we already have clans going at each other's throat's 

But the thing is, neither of them are actually good in AW.  RELIC is good at World of Tanks but apparently they've forgotten all that they learned there in that game and BADGR is shit at both games.  It's like watching the original IOC vs. ARMED or something.  The only times BADGR even wins is if they sync drop in nothing but platooned tier 9's and the like.

But the thing is, neither of them are actually good in AW.  RELIC is good at World of Tanks but apparently they've forgotten all that they learned there in that game and BADGR is shit at both games.  It's like watching the original IOC vs. ARMED or something.  The only times BADGR even wins is if they sync drop in nothing but platooned tier 9's and the like.

lol, funny cause BADGR dose that all the time, its so annoying TBH.

from T7 and up i always run into a team with 7-8 BADGR's on the other side, and of course T9 is the worst cause it's either 7-8 T-90MS's or 2A6's