Intumesce

Show off your best reputation/damage dealt games

8 minutes ago, shwedor said:

First battle I had after you left the plat today and went to EU,

Stop clubbing, clubber. Also, I have no 7's on NA

Someone mention useless teams?

So, I go to run my daily in my Type 59 and it ends up being a carry cause dipshit team doesn't seem interested in the objectives.  Also, the 1st time I've ever ran out of ammo in the Type 59.

KJtraNr.jpg

tshwe6v.jpg

V3Ufafy.jpg

Oh, and the best part was the constant harassment by AI arty.

And I have no clue what the hell, the M60 was doing.

8 minutes ago, FrankyMcShanky said:

IwM053U.jpg

You're joking right?

I've had that happen to me all day today, like three or four 8,000 damage games lost.  Averaging like a 33% win rate on my Centauro 120 that I purchased today and nearing 5k avg dpg.  The pubs are overwhelming. 

Nlctj4O.jpg

So I got the Challenger 1, and Iove this tank, except for when I get set on fire 1-2 times every match.

Took it out for what I thought would be a decent mission, and well it ended up in a hard carry + highest damage game thus far.....

itAHi34.jpg

95I98ak.jpg

NsJ80YP.jpg

Stingray gets nuked around the start, T-80 yolos along map border and gets screwed by a M1A2, and other MBT's, T-72 gets left with low hp shortly after start, and hangs on thru most of the match, but get got "Terminated." The XM1 player was really the only other decent player, and kept most of the bots off my rear, but then got screwed by arty.  While I got set on fire twice, and was getting harassed by arty. Ended up capping with barely 300HP left.

Oh yea, and I apparently ammo-racked a bot Chally for over 1400HP :awyeah:

44 minutes ago, Captain_F22ACE said:

Suggestions?

Commander, either Freja or Juan Carlos, with the reload skill (NOT the rate of fire skill, Fire When Ready I think it's called), and the retrofit should be Intercoms, which I know you have because you get them from that line. Consumables, I'd suggest either 2 rep kits and an auto extinguisher, or 2 extinguishers and a rep kit. Up to you, but having neither is asking for trouble.

10 minutes ago, Shade421 said:

Commander, either Freja or Juan Carlos, with the reload skill (NOT the rate of fire skill, Fire When Ready I think it's called), and the retrofit should be Intercoms, which I know you have because you get them from that line. Consumables, I'd suggest either 2 rep kits and an auto extinguisher, or 2 extinguishers and a rep kit. Up to you, but having neither is asking for trouble.

So in other words I'm gonna have to play arty to get those. I planned on putting in intercoms once I get the tech slot unlocked, along with getting engine and hull retrofits. But then was debating if I should bother adding another armor retro or put the thermal sleeve on for extra DPM.

As for consumables, they often eat into whatever little earnings I already make assuming I'm forced to use the field kit, and running premium or premium tanks isn't an option currently aside from spamming my Type 59.

Intercoms>Thermal Sleeve. Thermal sleeve is worthless on the Chally anyway; it's always going to have shit DPM, stack something else. Like crew skills. As for the commanders, they're going to be unlockable without playing arty after the next patch, but it doesn't take long to get them from arty now, and they are the ONLY good MBT commanders. If you just absolutely refuse to unlock them from arty, use Viktor. Phillip is literally worthless. You've got experimental propellant from that T-62, or better yet, braided kevlar wiring from the T-64. Put one of those on instead of thermal sleeve. Stacking crew skill bonuses can't be over stated, especially on tanks that have shitty DPM anyway. Thermal sleeve is, IMO, only useful on things that rely on DPM but don't have a loader, so vehicles that are already shit anyway, like the LAV-600 and Stryker. On anything that has a loader, intercom is better.

If you're actually trying to make a go of the game as f2p, you need to switch to PVP. Once you unlock a tier 8, PVE isn't sustainable income even if you do have premium. And if you go to PVP, you need to fill those consumable slots. This may change in the next patch, but I'm pretty skeptical of the income changes since they added more stupid bullshit you have to pay for every match along with the increased income, so I'm not holding my breath. 

8 hours ago, LeoAegisMaximus said:

Fair enough all of you drove terminators gave them a decent shot at attempting to decap, its too bad that their great situational awareness failed to spot you. 

It's not necessarily a lack of awareness, just a general assumption that "somebody else" will do the resetting.  The RDF wasn't going to reset, he would have been melted by three Terminators and our guys in the refinery/hills area before he could even make it fully over and depress his gun.  The artillery did actually manage to reset once but it only bought them 9 seconds and the artillery missed all five shots after that.  The Chieftain was just awful and super triggered by the guys in refinery.  And the rest of their team simply wasn't on the right side of the map for that game mode, just shitters all around over there.

Gotta love MBT drivers who get shot up early and are useless. Ran out of ammo once.

snv8JiC.jpg

L4kCWeQ.jpg

dfGMw4z.jpg

Other Chally driver gets screwed by arty, and then starting saying how he'd like some of my armor as he watches me try and reset cap while getting shot at from nearly every direction............:facepalm: