Orrie

Common Test 9.13 SuperUltraMegaNonSiimcyThread - Sound and Physics Added

4 hours ago, tajj7 said:

Patton now has T-62A gun handling with a better aim time (worse accuracy) and 2nd best DPM of all the 105s. 

Reveal hidden contents

DCKjzbG.png

Actually, my my crew skills etc my M48 DPM would be exactly 3540,8 right now, wao. Gonna test it out on the test server. :doge:

5 hours ago, BPX said:

So it was your fault huh.  Now we know.

Patch 8.0 never forget:

M48A1:

•  Gun dispersion from movement and turning of T97E2 suspension increased by 20%.
  •  Aiming time of 105mm Gun M68 changed from 1.7 sec. to 2 sec.
  •  Reloading time of 105mm Gun M68 changed from 8 sec. to 8.8 sec.
  •  Dispersion of 105mm Gun M68 after shot increased by 15%.
  •  Dispersion of 105mm Gun M68 on turret rotation increased by 40%.
  •  Turret traverse speed of M87 changed from 42 degrees/sec to 40 degrees/sec

RIP former best tier 10 medium (and also the only tier 10 medium i ever trully liked, even after the nerfs)

On 11/26/2015, 7:48:47, boxty said:

Was there any reason WG gave for removing the Fjords map from the game?

Recently I came across a very popular RU Youtube streamer's video that showed two utterly broken ways up to higher elevations which unbalance the map to the advantage of the D2 spawn side.  One never sees NA server pub's using these positions, however it's expected there both commonly used on the RU server. Where are they?

E3/F3 --> E4 grid   |  Can spot and snipe. Yes it's exposed.  What can get up there? ELC with a push-up.

A6 --> A7 grid |  Can hull-down, spot, and hit roof armor with ease.  It's higher than the ridge line found on Line C. What can get up there? A KV-1 can.

Simply put there's almost no where on Line 6 to 7 which will remain unspotted for the team beginning at the D2 spawn.   The other team starting at the F9 spawn on Fjords has no positions of similar equal value.  Wargaming's map department gave the scouting, sniping edge to the D2 spawn team big time.  

Fjords map is bad, and has been bad for a long time.  Previously Wargaming's map department tried to alter this map by creating a ridge line on Line C to break of some of the effects of invisible sniping.  Trouble is it's a corridor map that gives an enemy caller at D2 start all the advantages for attacking & clearing out the North & middle.  Which leaves the F9 spawn team left with a choice of:  hard camping Lines 9 to 0;  lemming blindly to the southern flank as quick possible.   

If a F9 spawn team rotated to Line A, their screwed.

If a F9 spawn team rotated to Line F, their screwed.

If a F9 spawn team rotated to North center areas, they'd get picked apart from at least six different positions concurrently.  Why?  Time moving problem, plus a team spotting differential.

Fjords map remains bad.

2 hours ago, BPX said:

Czech T10 has a real problem dealing with E-100s.  Maybe I was just low rolling a lot though.

50:50 to get through turret front with HEAT if the E-100 turret is angled by 5-10% (typical scenario).

2 hours ago, BPX said:

Czech T10 has a real problem dealing with E-100s.  Maybe I was just low rolling a lot though.

apcr can only pen e75/e100 lower plates if not angled at all. If they are angled even a couple degrees APCR wont pen anymore. 310 heat is also super shit.

3 hours ago, Kilpanic said:

So how much free XP would somebody need to start at Tier 9 on the Czech tree? Asking for a friend. 

528,215 xp gets you the tier 9 with top gun, turret, and tracks (needed for equipment/top gun)

419,215 gets you a completely stock tier 9

What are people's thoughts on gun choice for the tier 8? The 320 alpha is nice, but it seems like it might give up too much DPM to get that extra alpha. I think the top 240 alpha gun is probably the best choice, but it would be nice if the platform was a little bit faster for it.

1 hour ago, Griffin_of_Might said:

528,215 xp gets you the tier 9 with top gun, turret, and tracks (needed for equipment/top gun)

So 15,000 gold (if you convert this weekend). Whoa. 

17 minutes ago, KingYoshiLuca said:

What happened to comet? :feelsbad:

HD armor nerf. Turret face will be shit. Overmatch zones everywhere. 

It is better not to get hit in a Comet anyway, but the turret WAS a definite advantage over the T20. 

21 minutes ago, monjardin said:

HD armor nerf. Turret face will be shit. Overmatch zones everywhere. 

It is better not to get hit in a Comet anyway, but the turret WAS a definite advantage over the T20. 

:cri::cri::cri:

You probably don't want to free XP to the tier 9. The grind isn't that bad since the low tier tanks are quite OP(until they get nerfed next next patch probably). Crew skills are a must to play fast assassin tanks.

42 minutes ago, SchnitzelTruck said:

Yeah tier6 is very fun. pewpewpew + 7 second reload. It's a chiri that isnt gimped!

Thought the same, a fun tank to play actually, probs even decent for SHs?

20 hours ago, Griffin_of_Might said:

419,215 gets you a completely stock tier 9

How much to tier 8, stock and upgraded? I have 205k 'natural' free xp and I'm hoping it's enough