Snoregasm2

How much free XP will you use in the Czech tree?

Czech tree free XP Poll  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Which Tier will you free XP up to?

• Tier 5 (elite)
    • Tier 6 (elite)
    • Tier 7 (stock)
    • Tier 7 (elite)
    • Tier 8 (stock)
    • Tier 8 (elite)
    • Tier 9 (stock)
    • Tier 9 (elite)
    • Tier 10
    • I like pedobear-ing/I like low tiers/I'm Czech and want to play them all/I don't use free XP on tanks, only modules (delete as appropriate) - No free XP or tiers 1-4

Ended up buying the tier 4 and eliting it. Have 100k free xp to be converted, but I need half for the e100 gun, just wait in for the tier 10 discounts... I don't really feel like giving WG money tbh, I'm in two minds...

I skipped all the way to T7.  Nice mobility but not astounding, no armour, normal rounds are shite at anything above T7 but the gold rounds get 250mm which helps a lot.  I like it.  Going to skip the T8 straight to the T9

I am moderately curious about the tier7, I guess. I like the T-34-1 for the great camo and hard turret, but I'm curious to try a similar tank with better fire control and reload time, even if it is even softer in both hull and turret. Hm.

Probably adequate enough to not skip it with free xp. Hopefully.

Its a solid 6/10 to be honest. I havent got a decent crew on it yet so may push it upto a 7.  As with anything its all subjective....

Skipped to T7 and then later T8...

T7: t-34-85 with tier 8 gun. Moves decently but not super fast. Lacks bit of depression. Gun is good and better than mediums usually get that tier. Still worse tank than T20, I feel tanks at tier 7 need gun depression to be able to go against extremely common tier 8 tanks. Armor is not that good either, sometimes turret bounces some shots. Overall feels about average medium in its tier, which means overall not that good as tier7 is in bad spot.

T8: Not fully upgraded yet, using 2n 88mm gun currently. Very good soft stats/aim for its tier when using that gun, 100mm guns seems like trap though have not tested best 100mm gun, wonder if higher alpha is worth losing lot of aim time.Tank is pretty fast even without top engine but not super fast, just typical agile tier 8 medium. Armor is STA-1 level, bad enough that arties can one-shot you, three one-shots/almost one shots by arties in like 15 games, even lorraine/50 arty got through. Not enough gun depression, only -6 degrees is liability, would still prefer STA1 to this.

Went straight for the Tier 10.  Put a female commander in it so I'd have 6th sense on day one.  There's enough missions left that I can fill out the other slots with female crew members later.

The T50/51 is fun and it can be really great.  It's also very, very, very easy to get 1shot by arty as it has no armor.  T49s are also extra scary.  I'm about 30 games in with it and have struggled a bit because I'm not used to playing like a bitch.

Playing the tier 4... looking at the tier 5 DPM... wishing to FreeXP to tier 6. 

At least the T-40 is competitive. Im sure the T-25 will be better, which is very nice. 

I got to the tier 5, I used most of my free xp for the top gun on the AMX30. The 90mm was painful but the 100 was completely ass.

Anyway, I did the missions for the tiers 1-4 and I did not like any of them but the tier 4 was the worse of the bunch as far as I'm concerned. The tier 5 was not too bad but the tier 6 was killing me until I got it elited. Now its just subpar. I will have a great game or two then several ass games. When it works its great but when it don't it wont work at all. Not looking forward to the next two tanks in the line.

Edit: For anyone wondering if they should research the top engine on the tier 6, as it only gives you 50 more hp adds 190 lbs to the tank and cost 5600 xp, do it. It makes a big difference for such a small amount of hp gain. The tank is very quick once you equip the tracks and top engine. But be aware, you will get yourself into trouble really quickly if you are not careful in a tank that gets one shot by many derps you will encounter. T-49s, KV-2s and Jap heavies hurt.

Is the tier 10 gonna end Batchat butthurt happiness ? 

I got 3k battle in the french tank should i grind for the czech tier 10 ?

I ended up only having enough free xp to get the tier 7 elited (I could get to the tier 8 with nothing to spare, but why play it stock?).

Tier 7 was awful, then I ran food, and it's just about bearable. Still not great though, and XVM sniping + new tank = arty priority target number 1, which hurts it. Same with random bobs - that's fun in new tanks with lots of armour, like when the AT series came out or the Japanese heavies, but not in this.

Question to anyone who has played the tier 8 - is it better to run the best 8,8 and the stock turret? I heard you only lose 10m view range and 0.1s aimtime, but gain -8 depression rather than -6. I'd be interested to know.

Also, not sure if I have missed someone explaining this, but why does the EU not get these missions when NA/SEA do? I would LOVE to grind a female crew. It kind of takes away the incentive to get psst the tie8 as I;m worried WGEU will be shit as usual and start the missions on like 15 Jan when all the good players have grinded up to tier 9/1 already.

tier IX - elite (without the non autoloader gun) and 10K i expected stock via Domination mode 

crew at 52% actually - sixth sense i miss :(:) 

That reminds me, if anyone is looking over these comments to gauge the performance of this line, remember that most of us have shit crews. Our opinions are definitely being influenced by that. This is especially important to keep in mind because of the way these tanks work - tanks that don't carry with their armor/hp NEED a good crew. Armor use is barely influenced by crew skill/perks, while gunnery is heavily influenced - you can play your maus with a 75% crew all day, but running a T-34-100 with a 90% crew? Good luck.

Very good point Rexxie, I did not really think about this very much. I almost have sixth sense, woot! I don't know how people can play without it.

That reminds me, if anyone is looking over these comments to gauge the performance of this line, remember that most of us have shit crews. Our opinions are definitely being influenced by that. This is especially important to keep in mind because of the way these tanks work - tanks that don't carry with their armor/hp NEED a good crew. Armor use is barely influenced by crew skill/perks, while gunnery is heavily influenced - you can play your maus with a 75% crew all day, but running a T-34-100 with a 90% crew? Good luck.

For those so inclinded, the NA server is running a free xp to crew xp sale (1:5) through the end of the month.  

Very good point Rexxie, I did not really think about this very much. I almost have sixth sense, woot! I don't know how people can play without it.

With extreme paranoia, mostly :(

Just glad I had a mission female w/ 6th already... so, free exp'ed to the 7 which is almost elite/playable, once I get the girl I'll get the 8, get the girl and get the 9, repeat

probably gonna free xp to the t9 or the t10, haven't decided yet...

Actually, from tier 6 it's pretty playable. I don't know much about whether you play lower tier tanks or not, but for me the t25 skoda is pure fun with the autoloader. At least I did have some fun in it,while got rekt in higher tier, mostly bc of pubbies swarmed the servers while school break was started.

If you decide to free xp the line, I suggest to do till tier 9, that tank is a beast, 7-9k dpg games ez (at least on test server it was awesome)

Actually, from tier 6 it's pretty playable. I don't know much about whether you play lower tier tanks or not, but for me the t25 skoda is pure fun with the autoloader. At least I did have some fun in it,while got rekt in higher tier, mostly bc of pubbies swarmed the servers while school break was started.

If you decide to free xp the line, I suggest to do till tier 9, that tank is a beast, 7-9k dpg games ez (at least on test server it was awesome)

I don't play below t9 in randoms. EU is gonna have a conversion rate special in January and I'll probably just convert a million, go to the t9 and use the rest to get a good crew. Ain't nobody got time for shit crews and bad tanks.

I now have a dilemma, 

Do I use Free XP to unlock modules along the way to avoid stock grinds or do I dump it into crew skills?

I now have a dilemma, 

Do I use Free XP to unlock modules along the way to avoid stock grinds or do I dump it into crew skills?

Spend your free XP (takes ~1k gold worth) on sixth sense, save the rest for stock grinds.

I now have a dilemma, 

Currently, xp conversion to free xp is on sale AND free xp to crew xp is available, but only until the end of the month.  shoudl do the 6th sense thing before then.

Yeah I'll definitely try to get two commanders to 6th and then let the rest of the crews just tick up as I play the line.

Thanks for the advice guys

Question to anyone who has played the tier 8 - is it better to run the best 8,8 and the stock turret? I heard you only lose 10m view range and 0.1s aimtime, but gain -8 depression rather than -6. I'd be interested to know.

You trade 100HP, 10m viewrange and 0.2s reload for 2° depression.
I'm running the stock turret, makes a tank relying on not getting hit much more comfortable.

Got the tier 7 and free researched the tracks and gun. OMFG this fucking thing is junk. FFS why does WG make such useless fucking tanks? This completely takes the wind out my sails. I don't even know if I can play this pile of dog shit to tier 8. Anyone have any advice?