Kayilled

new player, looking for people to toon with. NA

hey, i'm ideally looking for people with similar skill or better to help teach me some things, i understand the basics of the game but as i have a relatively low games played i still have bad games on certain maps, especially when i am not in my main tanks.

looking for people to play with who are calm, and enjoy giving tips! add me anytime in game.

mainly interested in tier 9 and 10 platooning, tier 8 is okay, i dont care for anything lower though.

cheers.

On 11/30/2015, 5:28:53, Kayilled said:

hey, i'm ideally looking for people with similar skill or better to help teach me some things, i understand the basics of the game but as i have a relatively low games played i still have bad games on certain maps, especially when i am not in my main tanks.

looking for people to play with who are calm, and enjoy giving tips! add me anytime in game.

cheers.

You seems to be an easy going person!

Therefore, if you like to laugh a lot and feel like you'd like to up your gameplay & playstyle by a few notch add me.

I play hyper aggressive meta. If this is something you'd like to work on, then lets kill some pubbies.

4 hours ago, FoV said:

You seems to be an easy going person!

Therefore, if you like to laugh a lot and feel like you'd like to up your gameplay & playstyle by a few notch add me.

I play hyper aggressive meta. If this is something you'd like to work on, then lets kill some pubbies.

definately, ill send you a message, see you in game sometime.

I wish I was as good as of a new player as this new player ._.