7 hours ago, Shifty_101st said:

I declare a motion that we record this day in history as follows.

The Day Unicums Struck Back.

We will then be countered with the sequel: Return of the Shitter. 

I haven't played WoT in 51 days now, and not only do you expect me to start playing again on that day, but you expect me to play the most cancerous thing possible?

Spoiler

Of course I will.

I'm in! I have 129 total games in arty but I'll buy an M44 for the occasion. 

This actually sounds incredibly fun. What tiers do we try to flood? 

Stock Hummel HEAT is only slightly inferior to the M44 if you don't have one.

1 hour ago, Staz211 said:

We will then be countered with the sequel: Return of the Shitter. 

You called?

I suggest if you're invoking reverse xvm, counter it with free for all counter battery so at least two spend all game attempting to find the opposition arty and invariably fail.

I'm totally down for this. Pubbies expect clickers in high tiers to ruin games. Best off all spamming M44s I think to bring it down to where the average player is less capable and less aware.

8 minutes ago, SoliDeoGloria said:

So buy back Crusader SP or FV304?

304 is so much better, even if you failtoon it into tier 10

9 hours ago, vurhd1 said:

I support this motion but can't participate. I've achieved the ultimate level of purity: Selling all of my arty.

Also if you want to actually get the point across do it on the east server. West server players are irrelevant :P.

I once did the same but will either be socking an account of a friend who perished or buying back the 304 just for this event (and yeah, east server looks better if we get enough people)

4 hours ago, Goldflag said:

What if I'm not a unicum?

you can still join pancake friend, you know our ways

:frenchy:

Wotlabbers, since this is reverse xvm sniping, please don't kill me if you see me online on the 12th. My overalls are meh.

If we are all nuking the tomatos.. wouldn't this make more tomatos buy arty? Hmm idk, this does sound fun. M44, GW Panther and M40/43 ready~

50 minutes ago, Matross said:

Wotlabbers, since this is reverse xvm sniping, please don't kill me if you see me online on the 12th. My overalls are meh.

If we are all nuking the tomatos.. wouldn't this make more tomatos buy arty? Hmm idk, this does sound fun. M44, GW Panther and M40/43 ready~

As one who has played the glorious sheriff account, I can say that tomatoes do in fact hate arty when it hits them and rage super hard :)   They're just not used to it because no one shoots them in the first place, the unicums always get targeted first.

2 hours ago, SoliDeoGloria said:

So buy back Crusader SP or FV304?

304 is probably best. Would involve a large bulk of the player base from tier 4 when top tier to tier 8 when bottom. 

Just now, MetGreDKo said:

304 is probably best. Would involve a large bulk of the player base from tier 4 when top tier to tier 8 when bottom. 

304, m44 m40/43, and m53/55 are all very balanced

7 minutes ago, zapyoug said:

304, m44 m40/43, and m53/55 are all very balanced

best balance ever, didnt you hear?

6 hours ago, MetGreDKo said:

I'm totally down for this. Pubbies expect clickers in high tiers to ruin games. Best off all spamming M44s I think to bring it down to where the average player is less capable and less aware.

Our HEAT shall blot out the sun.

5 hours ago, Shifty_101st said:

As one who has played the glorious sheriff account, I can say that tomatoes do in fact hate arty when it hits them and rage super hard :)   They're just not used to it because no one shoots them in the first place, the unicums always get targeted first.

Well then... time to squash some tomatos.

Just now, methebest said:

that'd mean re downloading wot and like buying my su-6 again

or is it su-8? idk

But you would not be getting cancered

you would be cancering the pubbies

:sunbro: