JPower

LFC, 2470/61% recent filthy casual who despises this game

Right now I'm gonna keep this short and sweet but might spruce it up later if I feel like it- 

I started college this year to find that I have much less time for tanks. I can be really active when I'm on break (winter break coming up, 12/18-1/18 hint hint nudge nudge), like probably 5-6 days a week. However, when I'm at school, I will be extremely spotty, probably about 2 nights a week with occasional weeks when I might not be able to get on at all. So that being said, if consistent attendance is mandatory, then we probably won't get along, although I wouldn't necessarily be opposed to joining up for a month or so on my break and coming back for the summer depending on how that goes.

Anyway, the fun part- 

Tier 10s:

• 62A
  • Leo 1
  • Bat Chat
  • E5
  • E100
  • IS-7

Tier 8s:

• literally almost every useful tier 8, including all 5 lights.

What I'm interested in: a rather laid back environment, and gold. CW is fun, and so are tournies.

PM if interested, yada yada

ZFVr8vU.png 54873599.jpg

BLCEknH.jpg

awww I'm gonna blush :foreveralone: But shush guys, I don't want people to get the idea that I enjoy tanks 

Currently Bunny is recruiting for CW and the upcoming campaign, you could hop on the Petco teamspeak and see if its a good fit for you.

Consider CarteL.  We can offer a laid back drama free environment.  No mandatory playing just as long as you are playing some.  No clan wars but we do weekly tournaments.  Hit me up if you would like to talk more.  Any consideration is appreciated.

I invite you to apply to Relic.  3 active divisions.  Focus ranging from Clan league, Strongholds, Clan Wars, Weekly Skirmish Tournaments, Campaigns, etc etc.  Other clans may be dying off or treading water, we are thriving and growing.

www.relicgaming.com

I invite you to apply to Relic.  3 active divisions.  Focus ranging from Clan league, Strongholds, Clan Wars, Weekly Skirmish Tournaments, Campaigns, etc etc.  Other clans may be dying off or treading water, we are thriving and growing.

www.relicgaming.com

Agreed, Relic has Multiple divisions where one of them being considered one of the top 5 clans. Come hang with us and get a feel for us. Lots of cool guys in the ranks.