Sign in to follow this  
FeeTFooD

Asia Server FO4 discussion (Spoiler on page 2)

It would have, maybe you went to 35 court's cell at an earlier level and it spawned the T45. There are more suits you can find, west side of the map just above the glowing sea there is a outpost with a suit near it.

Is it weird that I never finished fallout 4...

Maybe 50% done then stopped.  Went back to eso.

i have a major problem with finishing games, and committing to playing more than one game at a time...

I've killed the whole fucking Commonwealth and I've got fuck all. Currently about 100xp off of lvl 40 and the best pickup I've found so far was T-60B off of a dead BoS trooper and a complete T-60 set at an Armoury. Finally have Gun Nut and Armourer to 4 now so It's upgraded to F and I have most of the good upgrades. Can't decide on a Paint Job other than Hot rod though.

Stick with what you like. I had a set of X-01 dressed up in hot pink for Piper and I was rocking around in hot rod red. 

Reaps you may have spawned the armour at too low a level and it didn't spawn as X-01. The Atom Cats may sell pieces and there is a helmet in the Prydwyn you can steal. Take MacCready or Cait with you and they'll like you stealing it. 

7 hours ago, StormCrowReaperManyHats said:

I've killed the whole fucking Commonwealth and I've got fuck all.

Try Surveillance Center K-21B (Abandoned Shack) in the Glowing Sea, lowest level.

On 10/2/2016 at 3:04 AM, MKW said:

Try Surveillance Center K-21B (Abandoned Shack) in the Glowing Sea, lowest level.

Pulled two pieces there, both repeats of stuff I'd already found. So far I've gotten four X-01 partials for finally a complete set. Right arm seems to be my hard to get piece. Can't believe that out of four frames I have only got enough parts for 1 full frame, one almost complete and a torso and leg.

13 hours ago, StormCrowReaperManyHats said:

Yeah went there too early,  I appear to have gone to a lot of places I shouldn't have and not gone to a lot of places I should.

Thats the start of my autobiography

On 2/13/2016 at 7:48 PM, Politx_Killer said:

Thats the start of my autobiography

Will the title be something like "A lifelong series of (somewhat) bad choices"?

So armor and stuff...

I've never actually worked out how it all works. You are displayed a 'total dmg resistance' at the bottom, as well as the individual body parts. Does each body part operate separately, ie if i have no head protection and get shot in the head, does that mean you have zero physical damage resistance? Or does it go by your total dam res.?

Do the perks that add damage resistance add it to all parts? What about those 'bolstering' bits that add resistance as you lose health?

Does the same hold for energy? How about radiation?

Is ballistic weave going to make me OP?

I believe it's by body part. So if you mixed metal (good against physical) and leather (good against energy) your total would be X energy and X physical but it wouldn't be  for where you got hit. 

Ballistic weave is the shit. Won't make you OP. 

As for perks, I think it goes overall and bolstering is per limb. 

If you want good DR, combine weaved clothing and armour. 

To be honest i don't really get some mechanics of the game or maybe they are elements common to the rest of the series but aren't intuitive to me starting with 4. But yeah, figured it might be by body part. But it's very hard to gauge where you are being shot or how much actual damage you are taking or how the resistances even work. One thing i noted that with no rad resistant clothing i was taking +4 rads in the ocean. So i popped a rad-x which grants +100 rad resist and that dropped it to +2... not that that really helps with other resistances but it may be a clue.

Google it. Basically:

- Ammo has weight

- Need to eat, drink, sleep

- Disease introduced, need a doctor to cure

- Saving only happens when you sleep

- Fatigue reduces action points like rads do to HP

- Over encumbrance just doesn't make you move slower but also affects your SPECIAL

- Same difficulty as current survival re: enemy HP and legendaries. 

Sounds interesting. A few things sound more annoying than anything while others should be fairly easy to mitigate. Did i hear they were going to stop fast travel? Now that would be a killer.