leggasiini

why my stats wont show up in wotlabs

Made acc apparently long time ago, however never posted or did anything on it and i guess i forgot i have done one until yesterday, so basically we can say i joined yesterday

anyway on topic, slightly stupid question but why wont my number of battles and stats show up below my avatar etc.?

3 hours ago, no_name_cro said:

You're just too bad so stats are afraid to show in this purple paradise. :serb:

j/k, just wait for few days, it might take some time to fetch your stats.

sorry, pro.. bolje bit lijep već plav... Ja statse mogu popraviti, al' ti se proljepšat nećeš nikad... :P:P 

5 minutes ago, no_name_cro said:

1st of all no Klingon allowed. 

2nd of all - you're irrelevant. 

Sorry, I didn't  know that the insult is allowed only to you.. :P  

The question was raised, and you insult.. It isn't funny.

2 hours ago, profa007 said:

Sorry, I didn't  know that the insult is allowed only to you.. :P  

The question was raised, and you insult.. It isn't funny.

re-read my post.

You'll notice the j/k phrase.

Anyway, welcome to wotlabs guys, enjoy your stay and grow a thicker skin this isn't official WoT forum. 

17 hours ago, no_name_cro said:

Then you shouldn't shitpoast and calm your tits.

Go on now while you have advantage, no hard feelings.

tumblr_lhrxybTjpp1qaao63o1_500.gif

You are so funny... 

keep-calm-and-popusi-mi-2.png

Aaaand everyone take a breath and count to 10. Let us do it together: 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10

Ok, now listen please. @profa007, please only write in English on these forums. We are an English community and therefore we expect everyone to use English as their language to communicate in. If you write anymore posts in another language than English, then they will be deleted without warning. Also, as you may have experienced already, there is a particular set of humour on this site that may take some time to get used to. My best tip is to not take offence from anything people write. It is mostly just a (bad) joke. Also, welcome to the forums :) 

@no_name_cro, there is no reason to immediately take such a hostile attitude. The other user is clearly new to these forums and therefore might not be perfectly familiar with our ways here (bad jokes included). Calling someone irrelevant and a shitlord after so few posts is really not a good thing to do. See yourself lucky that you don't get an official warning/RO for that behaviour.

And for those wondering why I am during this warning publicly: You can all learn from this, so take note. :) 

On 12/8/2015, 10:53:01, leggasiini said:

Made acc apparently long time ago, however never posted or did anything on it and i guess i forgot i have done one until yesterday, so basically we can say i joined yesterday

anyway on topic, slightly stupid question but why wont my number of battles and stats show up below my avatar etc.?

Your stats are showing up now because, as mentioned, it takes a few days for these forums to update the stats :)

Her (?) english might be not good enough, so she didn't get that. I recommend to read more of the forum to get the vibe of communication. Don't be persistent if you are proven wrong or try to make use of childish argumentations, because that won't make you appear very clever at all. :)

15 hours ago, no_name_cro said:

@WaterWar Hostile attitude - OK... However, seems you want me treat specially and I'm lucky. I don't want that. If I deserve RO for that, I demand it.

It is not a question of treating you specially (because I dont), it was more to highlight that your behaviour was on the border. If any action truly "deserves" a RO, then they will get it. Dont worry about that. I just didn't feel it warranted a RO, but it is one of the edge cases that could have gone either way.

Besides, if you so badly want a RO, why not just NOT visit the site for a day or two? It is effectively the same. 

If you want to continue to discuss this, then send me a PM and we can discuss it. There is no point in cluttering up this thread more with off-topic stuff. :)