is there a cut off of battles played where an account becomes unrecoverable for the purpose of gaining entrance to a top 20 competitive clan?

ty for answering...

o7

I think most clans look at your recent and tier 10 performance.  Don't stop playing just because you want to preserve your long term WN8

For instance, if you stopped playing classes that you need to work on to preserve your stats, you would be making a huge mistake.  

3 minutes ago, weesh said:
3 minutes ago, weesh said:

I think most clans look at your recent and tier 10 performance.  Don't stop playing just because you want to preserve your long term WN8

On EU it is just the same. A low Wn8 can be good for you, as it hides you from those who use XVM to focus on the best players.

The Recent Wn8 is more important, but also how good you can handle the tanks used in CW.  Most of the time a minimal Average Dmg is needed on tanks like the Obj 140 - 2.3k for example. Don't forget your personality either! If you can follow orders and improve your Teamplay it is just perfect for most Clans.

thx for the words everyone...

im happy knowng i will be based on my "current" ability more than my skill at this point in my career.

rerolling had crossed my mind simply from the desire to play competively...

your responses make me feel confident that wont matter in the future.

o7

2 hours ago, Sgt_Rob said:

thx for the words everyone...

im happy knowng i will be based on my "current" ability more than my skill at this point in my career.

rerolling had crossed my mind simply from the desire to play competively...

your responses make me feel confident that wont matter in the future.

I always link this whenever someone asks this question. I never saved it but my sig. was yellow at ~9k battles. This is assuming you keep playing the game of course but your stats are looking great for someone with only 2500 battles, so I'd say keep it up. 

J112n7Q.png

What Dia said. You earn way more respect by bringing your current account to purps than you do rerolling. Plus, XVM focus is a PITA and you'd be throwing away a lot of grinding and premium tanks for a fast lane to respect. Just grind through it, my man. It's worth it.

11 hours ago, Jug0sLovEn said:

If I were you I would take one line (e.g. soviet mediums) , grind it out and used it to learn on it so later when you get gud you'll have just one tier x with meh stats and no one will care.

3 lines... :D 
I have 3 tier 10's now and another unlocked but I hardly ever play them because I am too scrub... *sigh* even my 9 stats are not as nice as I would like... 

14 hours ago, Golem501 said:

3 lines... :D 
I have 3 tier 10's now and another unlocked but I hardly ever play them because I am too scrub... *sigh* even my 9 stats are not as nice as I would like... 

A player of your level is definitely not too scrub to play tier 10s. Seriously dude, my advice would be to just continuously play your T110e5 over and over again. In it's current iteration it is definitely one of if not the strongest tier 10s in the game and I promise you that your skill level and stats will drastically increase. Take my word for it, my 140 stats are far from the best but what I learnt from playing that tank battle after battle was priceless. 

Good luck man! :)

On 12/9/2015, 8:55:48, _Dia said:

I always link this whenever someone asks this question. I never saved it but my sig. was yellow at ~9k battles. This is assuming you keep playing the game of course but your stats are looking great for someone with only 2500 battles, so I'd say keep it up. 

J112n7Q.png

INCONSISTENCY! TWO DIFFERENT NAMES IN THE SIGS! Reported for sig stealing! :doge:

5 hours ago, Leopia said:

A player of your level is definitely not too scrub to play tier 10s. Seriously dude, my advice would be to just continuously play your T110e5 over and over again. In it's current iteration it is definitely one of if not the strongest tier 10s in the game and I promise you that your skill level and stats will drastically increase. Take my word for it, my 140 stats are far from the best but what I learnt from playing that tank battle after battle was priceless. 

Good luck man! :)

Thanks! Much appreciated... but there is another issue I have playing tier 10's..

They don't go anywhere.. I realize it's stupid to play nines to get 10's and then not play them but they give a result. (does that sound stupid?)
By now I have a E5, 50B and IS-7. I am actually taking them out into rampage every now and then but then also I prefer to take my Lorraine for some easy exp.

I also have this whole list of things I want (recently unlocked the E100 and then did a credit grind... 15% discounts, I am ready) and I have at the moment the Lorraine at 9 and 3 tier 8 mediums (T-44, Panther 2 and Pershing)...

Well I need to listen to peoples advice... I will start playing these beasts I guess...

You have to realize that it is more difficult to get better in several tanks at a time while grinding different lines. I was doing all the Daily Double / Triples / Five-Times on the lines i grinded, but my stats were "only blue". When you start to play "mediums only" for some sessions you start to play more consistently (I bet others already stated that.). So decide wether you want to grind ALL the tanks or just 2 or 3 of them so you get better simultaneously. But consider that stock tanks won't perform the best most of the time e.g. stock E100s get yolod more often because they see the smaller gun and don't have to fear the high alpha.