zapyoug

december 12th artillery psa/reminder

So, for for anyone who missed it. December 12th is a planned artillery horde day.  (original post with the full info) http://forum.wotlabs.net/index.php?/topic/23127-day-of-evil/&page=1

and its tomorrow, so anyone joining in/wants passcuishi's medals, here is the reminder for anyone who wants to join in and a warning for for anyone who would feel the need to stab themselves with a rusty spork at the thought of it. (even if the focus will be on baddies)

Im going to unicum hell for this

:QBSeal:

The major clicker gathering will be wotlabs TS@5pm pst (and from then on)

Edited by zapyoug
specifications

OFC I could use this to get the damn kill 3 arty LT/MT mission, but out of the entire month of december, I choose this weekend to be travelling :look::kjugh::nmad::cri::wut:

I'm so close to not having to play clickers for the 260 anymore. These need to fall tomorrow.

SPG-7: Roll Out the Big Guns Tier VI - X

You should destroy enemy tank destroyers and SPGs any chance you get. Taking them out may turn the tide of battle in your favor.Main Objective

• Destroy a total of at least 3 enemy tank destroyers and SPGs.
• Win the battle.

Secondary Objective

• Cause at least 4,000 HP of damage.

SPG-10: The Bane of Artillery Tier VI - X

Artillery can be quite good at destroying artillery. Watch for falling trees and broken fences. Predict where an enemy SPG may be hiding and send a shell to test your hypothesis.Main Objective

• Destroy at least 2 enemy SPGs that have not been spotted.

Secondary Objective

• Cause at least 4,000 HP of damage.

Im in. when and what ts? server? the pubbies shall enjoy my m53's AP :kwim:

presumably the wotlabs TS?
No idea on the time though.

Pretty much this.

even though the point is to reverse XVM snipe?

yeah wotlabs ts would make the most sense

and I dont personally have any preferences for time of day (as long as it is past 2pm pst cause sleep)

anyone have a specific time in mind? (besides all day long)

So, for for anyone who missed it. December 12th is a planned artillery horde day.  (original post with the full info) http://forum.wotlabs.net/index.php?/topic/23127-day-of-evil/&page=1

and its tomorrow, so anyone joining in/wants passcuishi's medals, here is the reminder for anyone who wants to join in and a warning for for anyone who would feel the need to stab themselves with a rusty spork at the thought of it. (even if the focus will be on baddies)

Im going to unicum hell for this

:QBSeal:

The major clicker gathering will be wotlabs TS@5pm pst (and from then on)

Oh lol.  Starting 8PM EST tomorrow night?  I'll be on at around 12:30AM the 13th, 9:30PM for you left coasties.

I'll be there as long as I'm not needed for clam wars.  Wait, i thought clam warz 2.0 was dead?