Sign in to follow this  
Zesshin

T62a 10k dmg loss

cya tomorrow dude

edit:

some thoughts on your battle

why waste your rep kit like that?  It's still the beginning of the game and there are about 100 different things you could possibly still need it for.

The 57F getting the drop on you was pretty painful, but its not like you could have been expected to chase him down; it would have been a waste of time.  After killing him though, you positioning isn't really effectual any longer - your dudes are pushing up, but they're getting flanked and there's nothing you can do - it's time to get moving.

And there goes your ammo rack!  I could have called that happening.  Your rep kit is precious!  Do not squander it!

I don't think the 6-line is a good choice here - the WT was last spotted at base, and I don't fancy going down long LOSs with high-camo TD's

Don't ever bother loading HE when you are ammo-racked.  Yes, you can sometimes get more damage on the WT, but loading HE is enough of a gamble considering all the things that can change in the amount of time of a reload cycle, and when you're ammo racked this fact is doubly so.  What changing things, you may ask? Why, how about a JPZ showing up?  Or the E5 hitting the WT so that he's a 1-shot anyways?

Nice kill shot on the WT, you should start backing out of there now, as artillery has likely been dialing in on you for a while now, and you dont want to have to go head on with a JPZ anyways - just asking for trouble... No! dont get your E5 to spot him, lol, fucking get out of there and get to a position where you can just out maneuver him (ie, any location that is not humping a cliff in the open).

Works out in the end for you regardless I suppose.  Tough break on the arty hit.

No need to be cheeky with the E4, you and the E5 should have no problem with him if you're just patient (and dont get artyed again).

Good match, though the only reason you got 10k damage was just lucky enemy deployment (is abby mid yolo a thing now?).

Makes me excited to finally start playing again.

There is no way a scrub like me can give you advice, but I've started carrying 2 repair kits on my 62a/140 because of the ammo rack.  That end game would have been a lot different if you had not been racked.  A great game nonetheless, it would have been a 4-15 roflstomp without you.  Your team just suddenly evaporated.

There is no way a scrub like me can give you advice, but I've started carrying 2 repair kits on my 62a/140 because of the ammo rack.  That end game would have been a lot different if you had not been racked.  A great game nonetheless, it would have been a 4-15 roflstomp without you.  Your team just suddenly evaporated.

Two reps on an RU med is horrible, frankly. The ammo rack, unless its the 907, isn't an issue. The frontal fuel tanks (behind LFP, left side as you're driving) are a MUCH larger issue

Judging by your track repair times, it looks as if you have 0% on repairs, which will get you killed a ton more in the future.

What are your crew skills on your T-62a?

And whoever suggested 2 repair kits - sorry, but no.