Snorbett

Help Needed with M103

So I have recently got the M103 and I have been doing somewhat well in it but there is one problem I keep facing, I just can't seem to win in the tank. I am looking for someone who is great at playing the M103 to show me how the tank is played(to win, carry the team). It seems that I am struggling to grasp the tank, either that or I just have terrible luck with matchmaking. If you look at my win rate versus my win8 in my M103 you'll know what I mean.

Once again, thanks. Please contact me on here or in game (username: Snorbett [-SSS-]

Good luck and I will see you out there!

The M 103 can only win if you can maintain your HP level into the end game. We all know the M 103 has unreliable armor to expect it to bounce anything of the same tier or higher. That doesn't be a passive player. no just don't put yourself into multiple lines of fire. It has an decent Top gun, and decent maneuverability so use those to your advantage!

Anything that involves with the Pre HD gameplay can't really be used because the Turret got nerfed pretty heavily with the HD modeling. Don't expect T 32 gameplay to save you because it won't.

Use the autobounce angles on the turret when you side-scrape (most people know cheeks are autopen but don't know the extent it is) and just make advantageous trades.

Use the autobounce angles on the turret when you side-scrape (most people know cheeks are autopen but don't know the extent it is) and just make advantageous trades.

Do you mean just leave the edge of your turret hanging out and hope they bounce and put themselves on reload?

Might have to play around with this.