shutupshake

TVP VTU Koncept: The Czech Turd?

You guys are scaring me.

After playing the T25, the T34/100 was a major letdown. Now I have to deal with another bad tank at tier 8? Especially as I seem to be getting bottom tier a lot more than usual lately...

Edit: Just got one-shot for all 1100 hit points by a shitter in an M12. Again. WTF is it with arty? I think we should all start TK'ing arty at the start of the game to get rid of the shitters.

Both tier 5 and 6 are pretty bad at influencing matches. Both have pretty bad dpm. At least tier 6 has alpha and pen.

Do you have 6th sense? If you do not, stay behind hard cover. After every shot stay unspoted for at least 15 seconds. Never use same spot for 2 shots.

Overall, tier 5 is the only one in the whole line that feels drly bad. Others are just meh, and tier 8 is very underrated. I pulled some awesome games in it when everything looked so bleak. With the last engine it is one of the fastest meds in tier, behind CDC and T-44, and with better gun handling than both.

On 2016-04-17 at 11:39 AM, Felicius said:

Both tier 5 and 6 are pretty bad at influencing matches. Both have pretty bad dpm. At least tier 6 has alpha and pen.

Do you have 6th sense? If you do not, stay behind hard cover. After every shot stay unspoted for at least 15 seconds. Never use same spot for 2 shots.

Overall, tier 5 is the only one in the whole line that feels drly bad. Others are just meh, and tier 8 is very underrated. I pulled some awesome games in it when everything looked so bleak. With the last engine it is one of the fastest meds in tier, behind CDC and T-44, and with better gun handling than both.

I have sixth sense. After my 10th bottom tier game in a row in the T34/100 I decided to sell it before I started raging. I free xp'd my way to the  T50, but now I'm forced to grind for the top gun, as the base gun, while mildly workable, is trash...

Got the t50 elited now. What a massive difference the top gun makes. It felt really sluggish until I got the top engine. Seems to be made of ammorack. Thinking of buying a WaR for it...

On 21/04/2016 at 5:05 PM, Felicius said:

WaR would not help it, mechanic of ammo rack issues are different. 

Use 2 rep kits, occasional burning is worth it (and the increase in rep speed helps when i have only about 70% overall repairs)

Thanks! Ill do that.

I enjoyed the T34-100 but dislike this tank. It feels like it has a quiet heavy mm weight. I recent session I've been getting into a lot of games, where my team had the least heavies and tier 9s.

11 minutes ago, BlackAdder said:

6400 GOLD with 1:25 conversion :D 

I dont have any credits either:feelsbad: fort knox my ass

So last few weeks i have been slow-grinding T54E1 and this tank. And my recents really suck because of it (and a T49 grind just before). And I was wondering why my recents suck (specially the win rate), and then I saw it:

X91SKev.png

And T34/100 just for comparison. Not even 45% win rate with this thing! I so can't carry in it, it is unbelievable! I have been trying my best to make this tank work. Playing with food all the time. Although I didn't try stock turret/88mm gun combo. Will try it today. Mostly I have been running elite turret and 105mm gun.

Somebody told me that this tank is similar to CDC. No, it is not, CDC is much much better. For the record:

1dpoZHk.png

God I hate the TVP! Not far from finishing the grind though...

6 minutes ago, 3MAJ86 said:

So last few weeks i have been slow-grinding T54E1 and this tank. And my recents really suck because of it (and a T49 grind just before). And I was wondering why my recents suck (specially the win rate), and then I saw it:

X91SKev.png

And T34/100 just for comparison. Not even 45% win rate with this thing! I so can't carry in it, it is unbelievable! I have been trying my best to make this tank work. Playing with food all the time. Although I didn't try stock turret/88mm gun combo. Will try it today. Mostly I have been running elite turret and 105mm gun.

Somebody told me that this tank is similar to CDC. No, it is not, CDC is much much better. For the record:

1dpoZHk.png

God I hate the TVP! Not far from finishing the grind though...

Using 105 and top turret and you wonder why you lose :kjugh:

Stock turret and top 88 is the best combination for this tank. It may be dull and similar to every other 240 alpha medium, but it won't let you down.

Well yeah, I arrived at this thread too late it seems. I've just now read it for the first time, shame on me :(

Will try this evening, hopefully it will be better.

How do you handle poor view range, specially if you are solopubbing? Do you go for optics? I went for rammer/vstab/vents + food.

Optics over vents. I never used food though, it wasn't worth it on a tier 8. Still did alright - it's middle of the pack for tier 8s, not great, not terrible:

Cz07 TVP 46 Czech MT 8 132 61.36% 2065 55.72 1.13 1.86 81% 1039 137101 4311

Yea, even I manged about 57-58% WR with stock turret+long 88...

Ramm+opt+stab

And yes, the tank is a better panther 2. It trades "armor" for real speed, gun depression, and aim time, on the cost of final accuracy and heavy matchmaking.

Well I actually had 61% win rate with panther 2 back when I played it, with similar DPG (~1500). I could carry much more in Panther than in this thing.

I guess I have been playing it plan wrong for the whole time. Took Skoda T50 last night luckily and sold this thing to oblivion :)

Panther 2 have a medium mm weight. Easier to carry when you have no IS-3 matched against you. I had the same WR in as in Skoda, and with much less dmg/spots/gold shells, and a 1.5 years earlier, as a much worse player.

Just finished the grind on this shit, I only unlocked the tracks to get through it faster and used a lot of +100% XP boosts.

It was a nightmare, I hated it.

2 hours ago, Hidhorse said:

Just finished the grind on this shit, I only unlocked the tracks to get through it faster and used a lot of +100% XP boosts.

It was a nightmare, I hated it.

With top tracks (improve the bloom a bit, along with traverse and terrain resist) and engine, it can outrun all heavies, and is just a bit slower than the fastest meds in tier. Easily cruises at 50 km/h on level ground and medium terrain.

Long 88 is cheap to research, and stock turret is best anyway. 

You gain more exp if you unlock some critically important modules. 

I wasted some xp on the top turret because I forgot it reduced the gun depression. The tank is...okay. I did poorly in it and used xp boosts but it's palatable. 

Top engine IS definitely worth it.

Fully upgraded, this tank moves like a song for me. And mobility is the only really abusable trait in it. You have no armor, camo is not great and useful on 1/3 of maps anyway, gun depression works much better if you are faster- faster pop out, faster duck back...gun is bad enough, sniping from 2nd line does not yield great WR...even full gold.

Also note that by using 88+stock turret you lower the weight, too. You can actually circle an IS-3 if you pick up some speed by a slight down slope, or you go around the corned already with 20 km/h. Take one shot (or wait for him to get on reload), and rape him with 2-3 shots in as/side. It usually attract your pubbies to rush them, too.

I'm undecided on what to do with this pos. I actually love my t8 mediums, just finished the state a few weeks ago and it was a dream to play... This thing... Fook me... Have the engine, tracks and 88 and I just feel like free xping the last 100k.. I fucking hate it, its shit.