1n_Soviet_Russia

Epic Christmas Loot Thread

I spent on my girlfriend instead of myself, and since my family all lives a 6 hour flight away plus a lot of shit going on right now, I'm not expecting anything. I did get a pretty dank Toronto Maple Leafs hat and a couple other things from my girlfriend. And of course, lots of chocolate from people I know at work. Oh, and an electric kettle corn maker from the girlfriends family chinese gift exchange last week.

Well, think I can add some things, too.

1) Friend that I grind tonks for sometimes gave me a gift restricted to wot :nmad:

vCYqpy4.jpg

2) Fam added some monies to my account because I couldn't come over this year.

3) Relatives gave me some sweets and more random bottles of alc.

4) Some friends penetrated me with their attention and stuff to smoke.

...some more 'schnick schnack'

More than I expected tbh. Now I can buy food for the next month.

:happyfish:

Christmas loot not all gained yet, but santa came. Gave me socks, and underwear, and t-shirts. Yaaay, lol. Mum gave me monies and the latest Jack Reacher novel.

Christmas loot not all gained yet, but santa came. Gave me socks, and underwear, and t-shirts. Yaaay, lol. Mum gave me monies and the latest Jack Reacher novel.

All loot attained. total score is $320, 2 books, 4 bottles of Cider, 4 T-shirts, socks, underwear, many lollies and a few other things

$200 virtual cash via paypal.... of which I then paid my brother $40 of the $80 I owe him from like 5 months ago, and bought myself ARMA 3 for $37 (with dlc)

PS4 (Star Wars Battlefront edition), High West blended bourbon, a box of assorted QuestBar flavors and a Sony RX100 camera. I went and bought a 60$ bottle of shochu to celebrate :serb: