Denizzje

M46 Patton KR

2 hours ago, tajj7 said:

they'd have to nerf the IS3. 

Go wash your mouth... very balanced Russian  tonk, historically accurate spaced armor... historical accuracy... most balanced tonk in game ;)

not to distract the thread from talking about the is3, but if i could talk about the m46 kr for a sec.

i love the KR. working towards the second MOE tonight (at ~82% currently at ~80 games). 

the gun is fucking bullshit though. server reticle and client reticle are very french in that the server will be a good 20% bigger than client, as a result you get some preposterous, autism inducing misses. 

it is super fun to hull down and peek people. as you retreat you get a lot of bounces off the top of the mantlet. square the mantlet is butter, but the top edge can bounce a lot of shells. 

i've found the key is to pray your team is aggressive and flank, rather than redline snipe with it.

definitely recommended. curious what the wn8 / expected damage is going to shake out to. right now i'm at 1850 per game.

7 hours ago, bigdubs said:

definitely recommended. curious what the wn8 / expected damage is going to shake out to. right now i'm at 1850 per game.

Interval values come out 5% above the elite Pershing. Expect +10-15% for WN8 when it's eventually exposed to calculation.

Well, I was pretty impressed playing the rental version tonight ~ 1800 dpg, siper comfy playstyle.  So if I am only buying one - should I get this or the 54 Mod 1?  I have both US and russian meds, and several crews for both.  I'm not inclined to drop money on both.  I was all set to get 54 until tonight - now I'm not sure.

That slow shell velocity though, almost M4 105 like (well, for a tier 8)

I played this tank again after like two years

can I just trade mine for the Pilot? :notlikethis:

KR is supposed to have armor, but that's it. and better turret bloom, but 0.10 on the pilot is already so good that 0.08 is hardly big enough a pro to be giving up so much for in top speed and accuracy and DPM and aimtime