Leopia

Unicum Guides - Sliphantom

So I have just found this guy on youtube and some of his videos are fucking hilarious! 

^^ His Sta-2 guide 

His video style is different but refreshingly entertaining!

*Apologies if he has already been mentioned or whatever!

Do you guys rate 5/7?

Someone linked the super P review in a status update last week, I think most of us got a kick out of it. 

Dank review, r8'd as 8/8.

Someone linked the super P review in a status update last week, I think most of us got a kick out of it. 

Dank review, r8'd as 8/8.

Yeah thought someone must have linked it already! 

Just incase anyone missed it then they may catch it here instead! :)

8/8 is a Gr8 r8 m8! :disco:

Thank you, this (and SP review) is fucking hilarious (ok, I'm drunk at the moment, so that helps). The most surprising thing is that this guy is actually right on how to play and equip those tanks (in addition to being funny).

and doesn't take fucking 30 minutes to review one tank and watch one of his own mediocre replays. 

That

tier

japanese

medium tank

:QBSeal:

also here's another one his vids

I like this guy.

He should do a review on some artilleries. I wondering if its worth buying one.. Kappa

Ok, you asked for it:

The beginners guide to aerial excrement distribution

1. Which line?

• How much free-xp do you have?
  • If you have a shitton of free-xp, unlock the CGC and have a tea party.
  • If not, unlock the US tier VI arty and grind from there. Murica or get the f*** out!
  • Do not touch any arty below tier VI (unless you have the tier V French premium arty). It's easier to give an eunuch an erection than hit shit in low tier arties.

2. Setup

• Arty is not for cheap commies: be prepared to blast credits into the air until your account runs dry.
  • No filthy standard HE rounds. That shit is for peasants and paupers. Gold ammo all the way: usually gold HE, some arties like the M44 also have great HEAT rounds, a select few do well with AP rounds..
  • Consumables: Food, gasoline (the expensive 20k credit kind not the cheap shit) and a repair kit.
  • Then spread freedom until you run out of credits ...
  • Equipment: gun rammer, gun laying drive, third slot depends on the arty (closed arties like the high tier Tommies can use vents, otherwise optics or binocs are the best choice).

3. Is arty fun to play?

• Do you believe in the good in mankind? Do you want to be a good human-being? Then don't touch arty.
  • Are you an evil bastard who enjoys beating the weak but runs from the strong? Then you are born to be a skyshitter.
  • More specifically: arty offers a very slow playstyle; it is extremely RNG-dependant due to inaccurate guns and extremely long shell travel times.

Disclaimer: Playing arty comes at a cost - not just for your soul and the solvency of your account but also in the form of bans. People who get clicked don't take kindly to it and are likely to hit the report button.

Disclaimer: Playing arty comes at a cost - not just for your soul and the solvency of your account but also in the form of bans. People who get clicked don't take kindly to it and are likely to hit the report button.

And the fact it generally costs the same amount of credits to run as a full gold laden T54 if you want to do well. 

Check this channel out. It isn't about guide or whatever. More like a funny stuff just to vent your rage off.

Some random video I picked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp4vor9FrOo

Yeah, I think the one with "Thug LTTB" is the best :D