Toshiro.K.Arai

WT E100 ontrack

Hello,

Im doing the Waffle E100 on-track on NA server, but Im not a TD player, I really dont know how to play with it.

I kept my 50% 3rd skill crew on Roomba, and I am already on WT auf pz4 with a 72% 1st skill. The equipament it has are GLD, binnocs and cammonet, it got overweighted and I put the Rhm's derp gun. It has only 25k xp.

My doubt is: do I research the tracks to use the 128 gun or do I put the enhanced tracks to use the 128 gun, or fuck that shit and go straight to WTE100?

WT E 100 is just a mission tank once the novelty wears off.

I never even got it with the 6 shot clip, when it was stupidly OP. With 5 shots it can be OP but anyone with half a brain counts shots then rushes you.

WTE100 is utter crap, by the time you peak around a corner, you have been shot 5 times in the house that is your turret because it is the first thing that shows.

WT4 is better in every way if you ask me and tier lower, 15cm fyr laif. Triple MOE on the WT4 with the 15cm.

Heck, I got like 3.2k avg damage in WT4 while 2.7k in the WTE100, such a shitbox.

WTF100 was stupid broken mainly due to sniping meta it was released in. On  almost every map you just camp beyond spotting distance and there will be pubbies to farm.
Now? everymap is about brawling, you grief one pubbie and die. 

WTE100 is utter crap, by the time you peak around a corner, you have been shot 5 times in the house that is your turret because it is the first thing that shows.

WT4 is better in every way if you ask me and tier lower, 15cm fyr laif. Triple MOE on the WT4 with the 15cm.

Heck, I got like 3.2k avg damage in WT4 while 2.7k in the WTE100, such a shitbox.

-29000 battles? lol what the hell?

-29000 battles? lol what the hell?

Account reset. You lose everything but your premiumtime and your premiumtanks. It is a second account for the poor :P It was a 1700ish account before and now it he basically doubled his WN8. Here you can see the graph. Reset was 30.12.2015

Account reset. You lose everything but your premiumtime and your premiumtanks. It is a second account for the poor :P It was a 1700ish account before and now it he basically doubled his WN8. Here you can see the graph. Reset was 30.12.2015

30.11.15 you mean.

Do you lose your credits and goals also?  

What do you mean a second account for the poor, because you get to keep the premiums?  It seems like it would cost a lot of gold to free XP to where you want to go...

Pretty sure you will lose your credits, but I am not 100% sure. What do you mean with goals? Missions?

Yep thats why I call it second account for the poor. You don´t have to buy all the premium tanks a second time, you can keep them so it is cheaper.

Pretty sure you will lose your credits, but I am not 100% sure. What do you mean with goals? Missions?

Yep thats why I call it second account for the poor. You don´t have to buy all the premium tanks a second time, you can keep them so it is cheaper.

Gold, spell checker got me.  Thx.

It resets all your missions, you lose all tanks but premium/special tanks. I think you are supposed to lose mission tanks aswell but I still got my Stug IV on it.
You can sort of keep your credits by selling all your tanks and buying Premium Consumables, which stay after a reset.

So after the reset I got like 50mil+ credits in store and ready to be spent.

It's just an acc I got from a friend with Type 59 on it so I reset it, ashamed of playing on acc with green stats :(
This is my other acc http://wotlabs.net/eu/player/temp_nick_654

So i bought this dank, i always have sweet spot for german TDs. WTPz4 is real gem, laser gun, reversing, alpha, rof. I simply love that dank, but i postpone WTE100 for a while. Today i made purchase, just to see if i can troll guys. Here is my setup:

Equipment:

• GLD
  • OPTICS
  • BINO

Consumables:

• LMK
  • LRK
  • CHOCO

CREW is long trained combat noobs, 4th + 80% 5th skill: BIA + CAMO + USEFUL STUFF:

ryR9hto.jpg

But problem is every shot my gun is gone?!?! WTF, i didn't have so much module dmg since beginning of game. Normally i equipped large kits just to give me that 10% advantage, but shit gets rekt every time. WTF (other tanks was ok, RHM and WT, when receiving some AP/HEAT/APCR shots).

Is this usual, or just small sample (4 games)?

What are solutions? Dont get hit? bad luck? I did some bad positioning, but on last i nailed it with some bushes. 3 kills with one clip, 5k dmg. But gun was out twice:(  

EWiylWF.png

8 minutes ago, ProxyCentauri said:

What is the standard setup on Whaffle..Rammer, binos/coated, camonet or smth? GLD seem like kind of a waist...

Options are limited. It has 0 camo so camo net is next to worthless, open topped so no vents, and it's a TD so no V.Stab. On top of that it has autoloader so no rammer either.

Depends on preference, I even saw WGL guys with Cyclone filter on it so they don't get lit while driving with food.

I would use binoculars, camo net and SSL.

22 minutes ago, no_name_cro said:

it has 0 camo so camo net is next to worthless

Far from it. It's not a heavy tank, it's a TD, so you need 517m view range to spot a stationary WTE at 445m with camo net active. Against a tank with 400m vr it gets spotted at 345meters instead of at 400. That's a significant upgrade.

32 minutes ago, no_name_cro said:

Depends on preference, I even saw WGL guys with Cyclone filter on it so they don't get lit while driving with food.

Cyclone filter? errr..thats for russian stronk tenks I believe :)

1 minute ago, ProxyCentauri said:

Cyclone filter? errr..thats for russian stronk tenks I believe :)

tanks.gg says WTE100 can mount it too. Not that I would mount that but it's there.

3 minutes ago, no_name_cro said:

tanks.gg says WTE100 can mount it too. Not that I would mount that but it's there.

Hm.. could it be that you can do it in some other mode than random? I have my WT up now and it is not an option for sure..

2 minutes ago, ProxyCentauri said:

Hm.. could it be that you can do it in some other mode than random? I have my WT up now and it is not an option for sure..

Not sure...