Portzi

EU need help grinding

So how do I grind a tank line without getting frustrated???

Stock tanks are my nightmare :feelsbad:

I want to grind the E100 and obj 140 line but I am really bad

How do I pass the tanks before them without free xp

Unfortunately: you do that with free exp... save up some or convert some from elited tanks and use it at least for stuff like tracks. Never ever spend free exp to research a tank unless you hate it so much, that you are willing to play the next ones with stock stuff for several battles :)

I just started to re-think my grinding style, as I'm pushing way too many trees at once and I need to focus on 2-3 tanks again.

One of my worst grinds was ARL V39, but I actually managed to learn how to play it mostly by reading this forum, and a little of the official forum. Seems that I hated the grind because I had no idea what are the strenghts of the tank and how to avoid exposing weakneses. I went through some different tanks that I hated too, and I just kept pushing without looking at my stats, loaded more gold, rushed more to get over with it. I think seeing some replays before playing would help me though, especially when fighting higher tiers than my tank or using clever opening tactics.

If you can grind an parallel tree in the same nation, it can help you a little with the stock problem - some modules are shared, so you can grind the needed module in the more enjoyable tree. 

I don't know about E-100, but if you don't like the gameplay style of T-34 line, maybe Object 140 is not a good choice. However, If you are motivated to get it, the motivation should help you survive lower tiers. 

Or you goldspam through them which usually makes even the worst tanks a little more sufferable

I'm able to keep 2,4k DPG in the SU101 because it has a nice gold round, and that's it, otherwise noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooope

Or you goldspam through them which usually makes even the worst tanks a little more sufferable

I'm able to keep 2,4k DPG in the SU101 because it has a nice gold round, and that's it, otherwise noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooope

This. That's what I usually do.

But you have merely played up to tier seven so far. Wait till you get your first tier nine and its stock grind. You will wonder then how you could have ever been upset at a petty tier seven stock grind.

I've found power grinding the easiest way to get it done with, just playing the tank over and over again. Doing so also helps you get the feel for the tank better than if you played many different tanks at a time. Also the feeling when you finally get the tank fully researched is worth it.

I can platoon sixes and sevens if you want when I'm around

Grinding in the E-100 line isn't really hard, since the pen is always workable. For the Obj. 140 on the other hand the t44 and t54 stock were driving me crazy. At this time I was despising prem rounds as well and you shouldn't make the same mistake. Use the exp events WG gives us from time to time, but it's a video game after all so if you can't stand it anymore, just play a fav tank or take a break. I bought a prem account when I knew that there was plenty of time for power grinding and you always want to get this equipment to increase the max weight, so you can unlock modules like turret, gun and engine before wasting free exp on tracks.

So how do I grind a tank line without getting frustrated???

Stock tanks are my nightmare :feelsbad:

I want to grind the E100 and obj 140 line but I am really bad

You are not bad with 3k games you are doing fine. Sometimes enhanced suspension helps a bit but just go up the line. Play the tanks for daily bonus and you'll get there.

Grinding in the E-100 line isn't really hard, since the pen is always workable. For the Obj. 140 on the other hand the t44 and t54 stock were driving me crazy. At this time I was despising prem rounds as well and you shouldn't make the same mistake. Use the exp events WG gives us from time to time, but it's a video game after all so if you can't stand it anymore, just play a fav tank or take a break. I bought a prem account when I knew that there was plenty of time for power grinding and you always want to get this equipment to increase the max weight, so you can unlock modules like turret, gun and engine before wasting free exp on tracks.

oooh good so I have the T54 to look out for... but at tier 9 I have free exp to use... that will help a bit.

E100 line was not bad... I did get the turret on the E75 with free exp but I am stingy with free exp and after all these games I have over 200k saved up for tier 9 unlocks...