graukatze

What is your FOV (Field of View) setting, and why?

Always the highest. The higher your FOV the more peripheral vision you get., which also improves your situational awareness. There is literally no reason to run your FOV at anything less than the maximum allowed in WoT, seeing you don't get the fish-eye effect or messed up 1st-person models here.

Always the highest. The higher your FOV the more peripheral vision you get., which also improves your situational awareness. There is literally no reason to run your FOV at anything less than the maximum allowed in WoT, seeing you don't get the fish-eye effect or messed up 1st-person models here.

Which you do get in AW. Hence why I keep it relatively low there. It's fucking ugly.

uhhhhhhhhhh wtf is field of view.........

Field of view is how much of the world your eyes can see at once. You can move them, but you can't see any more at one time. Humans can see ~115° with both eyes simultaneously and another ~60-70° with one eye or the other. 

Games sometimes allow you to adjust the FoV, which governs how much the camera takes in. In some games this results in a fisheye look, as though you're staring through a peephole in a door. WoT does not, so there's no real reason to keep it at less than maximum.

105. Ive never thought about changing it. I just found it to be nearest to the old FoV I had before changing it was an option, and kept with it.

Pretty much this. I tried other settings, but 110 was the only one that didnt feel weird compared to what I was used to. Wider is usually better, but in all honesty, its not really going to make a massive difference, so you may as well just stick with whatever feels best.

I use the highest setting always. 

Once you go to a higher fov setting, going back down makes you feel claustrophobic and awkward 

I use the max (120) as well. Once you get used to the slightly distorted appearance it improves your peripheral awareness a lot, especially when combined with a zoom-out mod.

115 I think. 

was what it was set to when the slider was first put in, never changed it. 

in all my other FPS games its set to 80 horizontal, because of the fisheye shit. I've seen some people play BF4 in like 100+ and it looks so bad, you can't see shit because its all too small.

Depending on the size of the monitor, it -at least to me- determines how high I should set my FoV.
Setting it too high will make it have a fish eye effect, while setting it too low strains my eyes and makes me motion sick.

I set 21.5" monitors to 125°, 24" monitors to 100° and 27" monitors to 90°.

I have a question regarding sensitity when switching FoV. Does it adjust accordingly? Because I had a lot of trouble doing autoaim snapshots due to sense being way too high, so had to put it down to minimum and now I feel like I'm playing CS:GO with all the arm waving

It does help with awareness though, especially while brawling since you can actually notice tanks behind you and where they're looking and so on so I think I'll keep it on 120 despite being more comfy in 95, but I really think the more awareness the better