theonlyfrodo_EU

T62a help needed

For some reason, i just don't do well in my t62a, where as i did pretty well with all the russian mediums (even the hated t43). I have games where i do really well (6k+ dmg), but then there are games where i absolutely suck. I don't brawl much with my t62a, as its armor isn't as strong as the t54's, i try to flank in order to be able to use the fantastic DPM, but yet i have horrible stats in it (about 590 avg exp now). I am not a great player (1750 wn8 according to noobmeter), but i think i should be competent enough for the t62a. Any help/suggestions are greatly appreciated

I think most people prefer wotreplays or QBreplays since it less likely to get a virus instead of the replay.

I just want to quickly say russian meds are not as easy to squeeze all the potential from. The gameplay is kinda intense nad mistakes still cost you...

I mean compared to for example E50M or Patton.

People often say you just autoaim and dmp everything down before you die. Which is true to some extent but doesnt bring all the potential out of the tank and you cant get high averages just by doing that.

I think mostly whats important is positioning, constant relocating from one hulldown position to another. Watching a really good player play T62a helps a lot. 

Seek out as many midrange encounters while being hulldown as you can. Watch out for being rushed. Quite often you can backtrack if you smell a push is coming, find another hulldown back there, fight back again.

I wish i knew all good spots for 62a on all maps. Then you could really just go from one to another, back and forth depending on  how the battle goes, and dmp everything to death.

I just want to quickly say russian meds are not as easy to squeeze all the potential from. The gameplay is kinda intense nad mistakes still cost you...

I mean compared to for example E50M or Patton.

People often say you just autoaim and dmp everything down before you die. Which is true to some extent but doesnt bring all the potential out of the tank and you cant get high averages just by doing that.

I think mostly whats important is positioning, constant relocating from one hulldown position to another. Watching a really good player play T62a helps a lot. 

Seek out as many midrange encounters while being hulldown as you can. Watch out for being rushed. Quite often you can backtrack if you smell a push is coming, find another hulldown back there, fight back again.

I wish i knew all good spots for 62a on all maps. Then you could really just go from one to another, back and forth depending on  how the battle goes, and dmp everything to death.

this. +111