General_Fault

Plateaued blue wants to fight in the campaign.

I'm a pure solo-pubber that loves team modes, go figure. I want serious CW, including the stronghold grind. The campaign will be a great place to start, but I want continuous T10 action after that.

I offer a workable garage at tiers 6, 8, and 10. X's: E100, E5, T57, IS7, Bat, JPE; VIII's: 50100, IS3, T69, T32, Persh, 1390; VI's: Bromwell, T37, Plus some other non-meta at 6 and 8.  I can commit >4 days each week, ~5PM to 9PM MST for CW and SH grinds. Honestly, I look forward to grinding stronks. I am familiar with how it all works from my time in the Minions. We participated in several campaigns, I managed to get a T23 in the last one.

Tags are already dropped. WoTlabs is just taking it's sweet time.

Does FOXEY have any openings?

Probably yes, but I don't think you would be able to meet the requirements, sorry :/

You could always try though.

You might meet AWFUL or BUNNY reqs. Awful was a pretty nice group of folks though I don't know who's there now.

Also you should post your meta tanks, especially tens; it will help with the search. I now see they are in your sig, but might want to just copy and paste into the main post.

Probably yes, but I don't think you would be able to meet the requirements, sorry :/

You could always try though.

You might meet AWFUL or BUNNY reqs. Awful was a pretty nice group of folks though I don't know who's there now.

Also you should post your meta tanks, especially tens; it will help with the search. I now see they are in your sig, but might want to just copy and paste into the main post.

Honestly, BUNNY was my first choice. In the last season they spent lots of time on the T10 map. And hell, who wouldn't want that pink bunny on their tanks? But I talked to Crackajack and with the collapse and rebuilding, he said they probably wouldn't be in the next campaign.

Main edited.