Roku

Anime/Manga Fanfic Collaboration Fun Center ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ̀ˋ

Konbanwa everynyan~ :ohnyes: 

Consider this a repository for any fanction ideas you may have regarding a specific IP - SAFE FOR WORK only ideas, please ^.^

If anyone has a good fanfic for Love Live! I'd really enjoy reading it! Those girls are so cute and their battle to overcome the challenges of being underdog idols always gets me :cri:

tumblr_static_love_live-group-full.jpg

Don't be shy! Give it a go ^.^ If we get enough stories here we can probably finagle our own subforum for Shenanigans, maybe combined with VN playthrus and video anime/manga review :ohnyes:

Ganbatte!

tumblr_inline_mvkb5nYemo1r9z3bw.gif

Edit: Since a few people have asked, Harry Potter fanfic is also acceptable as long as its presented in an anime/manga type style ^.^

I demand that furfags and bronies have their own fanfiction sections. :poona:

I'm sure we can do something about that :poi:

Nothing lewd allowed so nothing worth posting :^)

z6CVg7J.jpg

I'm drawing hentai right now to post in an announcement on New Year's, as I am immune to the rules, I can do what I want fagbag.

uh oh, i am afraid of what your mind can imagine.....

If there is a God, his ultimate realization that giving humanity creativity was an error will come to pass when my pen hits paper and curses the world forever more in its lewd wake. 

If anyone wants to write some Crabgirl fanfiction, I'm sure @Siimcy would be delighted :poi:

Crabgirl allows lewds!

Am I on deviantart?

Tis but a glimpse of the horizon, fwiend :poi:

If anyone has a good fanfic for Love Live! I'd really enjoy reading it! Those girls are so cute and their battle to overcome the challenges of being underdog idols always gets me :cri:

tumblr_static_love_live-group-full.jpg

30e6416928.png

What is happen
f24d44182a.png