ZXrage

The War On Anime

Yep.  Fuck wotlabs I'm out.  

Why are you running away when you have a little anime alien as an avatar my dear tomodachi :poi:

I do not like anime myself, but pretty much all my friends are utter weebs.

This war will take a heavy toll, and I do not know which side I fall on for I sympathize with both.

Does this declaration also include anime sympathizers? Or is this "if you aren't with us, you're against us" type of thing?

I do not like anime myself, but pretty much all my friends are utter weebs.

This war will take a heavy toll, and I do not know which side I fall on for I sympathize with both.

Does this declaration also include anime sympathizers? Or is this "if you aren't with us, you're against us" type of thing?

Fuck man, I watch anime myself but this is too much cancer.

We must not overreact, I fear a "Salem witch trials esque" hunting down of suspected weebs is nigh. 

More so than fear of becoming an intolerant and discriminatory community, I fear that I may become suspect because of my "affiliates" (;° ロ°)

Why are you running away when you have a little anime alien as an avatar my dear tomodachi :poi:

Because although I like anime, so many people are just flat out intolerant and act like fucking children about hating it when they could just as well ignore it.....so much so they create rage threads.  Fuck this I'm out wotlabs really used to be cool but now it's full of greens from DHO who think they're hot shit, arrogant purples past their prime and just cancerous people in general.

Because although I like anime, so many people are just flat out intolerant and act like fucking children about hating it when they could just as well ignore it.....so much so they create rage threads.  Fuck this I'm out wotlabs really used to be cool but now it's full of greens from DHO who think they're hot shit, arrogant purples past their prime and just cancerous people in general.

Your last statement couldn't be more arrogant and cancerous to say the very least.

TheEmptyLord has joined the faction against Roku to "Lower Anime in WoTLabs"

I shall honor my obligation and accept your call to arms. May our enemies tremble!

Animefags, if you're ever stuck for disapproval in your choice of escaping reality; just remember that your parents hate you, society hates you and most importantly, Ron Swanson hates you.

If you want to face your shortcomings as a man, do it the proper way:

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg