ZXrage

The War On Anime

My opinion on animefags is similar to my opinion on gay pride goers, i really dont care what they do in their free time but please fuck off with the prancing in the streets.

Wow. So this is turning into a proper ducking sperm fest. Don't get me wrong, I watch a little anime, but I'm with Xen and Luna on this one - I'd rather be a brony than a weeb.

If you want to face your shortcomings as a man, do it the proper way:

Not usually a huge fan of peaty whiskies, but lagavulin 16yo is pretty good. Or at least was. The 12yo is more my thang, but yknow.

Not usually a huge fan of peaty whiskies, but lagavulin 16yo is pretty good. Or at least was. The 12yo is more my thang, but yknow.

I thought 12 year olds were more @sela's thing? 

Because although I like anime, so many people are just flat out intolerant and act like fucking children about hating it when they could just as well ignore it.....so much so they create rage threads.  Fuck this I'm out wotlabs really used to be cool but now it's full of greens from DHO who think they're hot shit, arrogant purples past their prime and just cancerous people in general.

Oh come now, we're all just having fun here.

I thought 12 year olds were more @sela's thing? 

12 year old Hibiki is my favorite thing ever :rin:

Anime vs Dads vs Bronies and furfags vs Faggots vs 4Chan (Me) :serb:

Prepare your anuses faggots

Fixed it for you.

This sounds like it's going to be a grand melee of dad jeans, tentacles, tails, futa and pretty men :ohnyes: