Sign in to follow this  
MoonMewn

MoonMoon needs help. With everything.

I have T6 but would really like some help figuring ... pretty much everything out. That's really quite general, but I have a good understanding of the BASICS, like, shooting and such, as well as crew skills. But when it comes to say, scouting, view range, signal range, angling of the armors and such ... Blegh. My in-game name is ___M00N___ (The "O"s are actually zeros by the way, and there are 3 underscores on either side.) Thanks!

Reading the Official WoT Wiki and the numerous WoTLabs Articles, and interacting with the WoTLabs community should answer most of your questions, while several streamers can show you how unicums play. Really though, seeing as you're sub-1k and therefore haven't developed any bad behaviors, you should be focusing on understanding the mechanics and developing good habits.

I'm sure you'll be stet pedding like a unicum in no time. :pumpkinfish:

@Ickus, those stats aren't correct. The ones in my signature are, and I know I have developed bad habits, but I've also recently started tuning into QB, The Mighty Jingles, and some other streamers and I think my WR will start to see a boost, as well as my WN8 which is less than impressive.

I don't know how to change these stats to be correct, I have 1k battles played now, and I'm already at tier 6, mostly thanks to premium and such. 

Thenk ye do i de went to strert stet pedding liek unicum seoon :disco: