Stige

How can people play this MBT Warfare?

Equal tier MBTs can't even pen each other frontally unless hitting some 2 pixel weak spots. Combine that with the awful retarded shot delay and this game is just unplayable.
Let alone the higher tier matchmaking where every game has T8 or T9 when you are T6 or T7, it is not possible to damage higher tier MBTs in this game, when you can't even damage your own tier ones...

How can people manage this shit? Trying to grind my T-80 right now is just pointless, I can just afk in the base and be just as useful as I would in the frontlines, this tank actually has a weakspot that no other MBT has in the game.

WOT is so much better and balanced in this aspect, even if there is sky cancer in the game..

This sums up MM every game:

18e598b0bb.jpg

Lost 5 games in a row now because I can't do anything in games like these.

Well yeah, statistically there's an average of more than 20 MBTs per match at tier 9.
How do you deal with it? Well, since all tier 9 tanks have pixel sized weak spots, they make due by damaging each other with every third shot or so because while you'll be struggling to hit their pixel weak spots, they'll also be struggling to hit yours.
The game is horribly imbalanced and this is news to nobody, although people love to insist that this is the way it should be or something like that.

Also, that's not nearly as bad as it could be. Try this for starters.

8Ulg0fD.jpg

l will take AW Devs before the Wot ones anyday of the week because at least they listen to players and try to fix things...yes yes there are things that havent yet but nothing is perfect.

I was about to buy the Leopard 2AV ICE prem...but I stopped myself after realizing that balance is scheise for tier VII+ tanks. Until obsidian fixes high tier balance, I'm happy to grind credits @ tier IV with the Pac 90 :D

Dont play above tier 6 till they fix it.

The devs have acknowledged that the balance is fubar at higher tier and have said they are going to do something about it.

^This

I mean the Occasional high tier game is ok, but trying to do any sort of hardcore grinding in High tier PvP is cancerous.

And Like Intumesce said this is not really anything new, its just how things are so either you learn to cope with it for now or you don't.

Load rounds that keep getting nerfed every single patch and haven't been viable since the 0.11 hotfix?

OP wants a way to deal damage. If it works for WoT, it can work for AW, right? :serb:

In all seriousness, I don't even play AW anymore. I actually find WTGF more entertaining. AW had a lot of promise but it feels like they dropped the ball by just trying to be a WoT clone.

I was about to buy the Leopard 2AV ICE prem...but I stopped myself after realizing that balance is scheise for tier VII+ tanks. Until obsidian fixes high tier balance, I'm happy to grind credits @ tier IV with the Pac 90 :D

Leo 2AV gets pref MM i very rarely see 7's and never 8's

OP wants a way to deal damage. If it works for WoT, it can work for AW, right? :serb:

I don't know when you last played but as I just wrote, HE does not deal much damage at all anymore.
Unless you think that "40 damage constantly > 1 AP round into side armor/a light vehicle" is true, then HE is garbage now.

Probably a month ago. Like I said, though, I didn't play that much overall and the more I read about peoples issues with the game the less I wanted to play :-)

I noticed this imbalance quite a while ago while playing the Terminator. Personally I found the game unplayable at time for AFVs- they seem like arty (EDIT: By this I meant that there's no point in playing them besides wanting to bore yourself and only specializing against a certain class of tank while giving yourself a disadvantage against others) where they are effective against anything with no armor, and absolute shit against MBTs which are the main played tank in the game.

I'll wait until the game is fixed and then I'll get back to playing it. 

Leo 2AV gets pref MM i very rarely see 7's and never 8's

This apparently does not apply to the ICE edition tanks (with the exception of the object 430) as they are technically re-skinned regular vehicles. The pref MM only applies to those tanks originally balanced as prems like the MBT-70 (and thus have lower MM weight)

This apparently does not apply to the ICE edition tanks (with the exception of the object 430) as they are technically re-skinned regular vehicles. The pref MM only applies to those tanks originally balanced as prems like the MBT-70 (and thus have lower MM weight)

oh well, still never really see high tier matches

Tier 3 to 5 MBTs are useless to balanced depending what they're facing, they don't have the viewrange/camo and also don't have the armor to ignore AFV/LT/TDs, tier 6 is almost well balanced, tier 7 and up is MBT land and absolutely awful to play even as MBT.

That coupled to the nonsense of the crew skill stacking and low pop on NA made me give up on the game for now.

hightier mm and balance is totaly fucked up. Just read in the official forum and you will find dozens of threads about it.

I´ve toyed with the idea of buying the Leo Ice tank. But then I´ve read in the forum and thought meeh maybe better not.

Tier 3 to 5 MBTs are useless to balanced depending what they're facing, they don't have the viewrange/camo and also don't have the armor to ignore AFV/LT/TDs, tier 6 is almost well balanced, tier 7 and up is MBT land and absolutely awful to play even as MBT.

M60A3 ice is alot of fun, probably one of the best tier 5 MBT's

Technically its still in Beta, so there will be problems.  In AW they do get fixed in a timely fashion .... j/s

The whole "Its still Beta" thing is getting old TBH, they haven't really made any progress for the better, instead they have made things worse.

The way I see it, the moment they monetize, its no longer a "Beta".

besides, the shit that they pull, "exclusive tanks" for those who bought the limited pack in October, then they re-release those tanks a month later with a different paint and call it "different".

At least WG owned up and never sold the Mutant 6 again after admitting the fuck up that led to a subsequent release of M6 2 months after release.

The Exp Tank and Terminator have not been sold again, so there is no shit being pulled with the limited vehicles since those were the only two exclusive vehicles in the packs.

Except the shit where those two vehicles aren't available to new people, the Exp Tank is a really good vehicle so fuck having exclusive tanks as some sort of pat on the back to people who bought a pack in beta. That is the shit being pulled, and that is stupid in a online multiplayer game.