Sign in to follow this  
ireny

A Glorious Review of the T92

Hello!

As you can see,I'm back,and I'd say in strong shape(you will agree with me after viewing the vid)

I decided to rename the Funviews into the..."A Glorious Review of the.." because it sounds more fancy tbh:teethhappy:

Anyways,as the title says,this is a truly 'glorious' review of the T92,the only T10 american SPM(you'll see what that means in the video) :trollface:

As always friends,I hope you will enjoy this video,as I tried to make it more special than the others.I'd say it's the best one so far.

If you enjoyed this one make sure to join the Pineapple Legion(Idk where this one came from:teethhappy:) by clicking here.You can find more of my videos on the same link.

Thanks a lot for your time and for watching !

Have a nice day friends !

Arty hate is a common theme here, cos lots of purples. Still, negrepping content that someone has gone to the trouble of producing for other people is a bit fucking rude.

I'm not an arty hater.If you watch my other videos,you will see that they are just meant for the lulz.They are parodies and should be treated as such.As a matter of fact,I am playing arties too ^^.This is just another episode of my Funviews,and as I said,it's a parody and should be treated as such.You got the wrong idea XD

He didnt read, but I didnt either but since I could tell it was satire just from title I upboated:awyeah:

Just to clarify,I'm just a regular tomato trying to make something different.I want people to know that the WoT community has a sense of humor aswell :kwim:

Your videos are not bad, give me a laugh or two. Now only if you would stop using that damn bold eyesore shit font, I would actually read your wall of text (maybe).

Ok dad :C I will change the font :C

Dayum,those are some big ass MOE marks